ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Did you lose it on weight watchers? I know my journey wasnt an easy one before as I had two different weeks when I gained which was a huge surprise and 3 seperate weeks when I maintain which again were complete shocks yet I was sooooooooooo determined to get to target and I did!

Stay away from the donuts.... they wont make you slinky!! x

Yeah I lost about 4 stone and then lost around a stone by not eating an awful lot tbh. But it's all back on! Not for long though :)
Yeah you've done fantasticly! I can't wait to get to target, I feel like I'm going to do it this time x

Ok so ive been thinking and I think im going to try slimming world again :/ I think I make healthier choices on slimming world and I seem to enjoy the food a lot more without weighing everything I eat!
Also with being on my own everynight with the mr at work gives me time to make batches of food where as I didnt have the time to cook everything from scratch before.
I lost 3 stone on it before and im hoping I can again as i normally lose it quicker on slimming world and when my losses slow down ill prob come back on ww...im just a serial dieter and get bored too quick lol
thoughts anyone?! X

Ok so ive been thinking and I think im going to try slimming world again :/ I think I make healthier choices on slimming world and I seem to enjoy the food a lot more without weighing everything I eat!
Also with being on my own everynight with the mr at work gives me time to make batches of food where as I didnt have the time to cook everything from scratch before.
I lost 3 stone on it before and im hoping I can again as i normally lose it quicker on slimming world and when my losses slow down ill prob come back on ww...im just a serial dieter and get bored too quick lol
thoughts anyone?! X

Come on, come over!!! x

Good girl welcome to the dark side lol.

I've been naughty today did so well until tea time then had a McDonald's oops

Haha that made me chuckle!!
Mmmm mcds I havent had one of them for years!! Ive planned some meals and need some containers to put my meals in x

Hi all had an awful day today...ate ate and ate some more!! Im not starting slimming world until saturday as thats my weigh in day so will try to still be good tomo and friday. Made some dinners up tonight and ffoze them :)
Looking forward to a change...we shall see how it goes :)

Hopefully it will feel like a fresh start when you switch over, it did for me so fingers crossed it will for you too x

I'm really getting back into the swing of it now without even thinking about it. Had an all day breakfast today for tea yum yum and some pink and whites for desert lol

Ahh that's great to hear well done :) mmmm the breakfast sounds beautiful!!

Fried eggs in fry light, mushrooms, bacon, reduced fat sausages (1syn each) and a few rustic oven chips roughly 1syn. Was very nice really enjoyed it was a great idea for tea.

God knows! I've been really good. I'll be with 1-1.5lb as that's what I need each week to get me to target for Ibiza. Any more is a bonus! x

Hopefully then youl have done it :D il have a read through your diary to get some tips!! I bet your extremely excited for Ibiza now aren't you ?! X

Back