ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Well done for resisting temptation.
ive had an awful week at work which all came to a head before lunch. I took two slices of bread for my breakfast and by 10am I was in tears and hasn't even had a drink. So breakfast went down the pan and didn't really have an appetite after that. I did have some salmon, pepper and asparagus risotto though with mushrooms in. Followed by a muller light. My colleagues bullied me into eating as they felt sorry for me. Lol.
got a really bad back too today. Feeling sorry for myself but there's chilli and a kit Kat waiting at home. I've no syns so far.

Ahh chick I hope your feeling okay now :) I also hope you've ate your tea and not eating much is no good. Lets hope your kitkat cheered you up :D x

Hi all I've been pretty good today, I'm abit busy but will say I've had all my pp and my activity pp which was 7pp after a good workout in the gym :) I haven't been overly hungry today either which I'm very happy with as my stomach is finally shrinking wooo :D x

It did cheer me up and I did have my tea. Chicken breasts but that was all. At least it was something.

I did have 2 x 2 finger kit kats though but it's still only 11 syns all day.
Just booked a holiday so got some great motivation now to look good in that bikini. We went on a cruise last year and although it was amazing I just went mad. I put on loads but I didn't have loads of cakes or burgers etc but there was just so much. Not making that mistake again

Hope your weigh in went well. I lost another 2lb so 5.8lbs in two weeks I'm so pleased

Thank you :)

I've dipped into my weeklies today as I do on a Saturday :) I've had:

2x ham warbuton thins 6pp

Chips and battered sausage with bread :D 35pp

2x Crisps 7pp
Pint of fosters 5pp

33pp daily
20pp weeklies
Xx

You are doing so well gorgeous!!!

Well I've had a few extras oops a few wines and bacardis last night went for a meal and had a pasta dish. Avoided buffet food. Had a Sw cooked breakfast this morning with a crumpet. Could have been worse though

Well I've had a few extras oops a few wines and bacardis last night went for a meal and had a pasta dish. Avoided buffet food. Had a Sw cooked breakfast this morning with a crumpet. Could have been worse though

Least you picked the right food and avoided the buffet which is very hard to do!! It could have been alot worse and your now back on track which is the main thing :)
I've got 23 dailies left and 20 weeklies so I'm going to have a couple of drinks with my mum today as its her bday aswell :) a pint is 5pp so can have 3 and will still be in my daily allowance :D x

Hi everyone :) I did eat the rest of my dailies and weeklies today with 5 pints if fosters and some left over chippy chips from last night with bread...oops :p ahh well it's Monday tomorrow and atleast I didn't go hurrendusly over :) xx

Bad bad bad day!! Ive been tired and hungry all day :( my food has been shamefull it consists of:
Ricekrispies and skimmed milk

2x warbuton thins with ham
Baked crisps
Yoghurt

Pasta, cheese and ketchup with 2x bread

Chocoate celebrations
Breadsticks
Toast
Ive just all day!! But hey theres nothing more I can do apart from draw one of my many lines!!
I went shopping again on sunday and theres some stunning clothes that I really want to look nice in this summer!! Anyone want to give me any inspirational advice feel free :) xx

Hey lovely... You're right about drawing a line and do you know what, you can do this. Keep thinking of those lovely clothes and you'll be slipping into them once summer is here x

You can do it. You are capable and you will be there before you know it.

Ive not been great as I had another crumpet this afternoon but I was sooooo cold so that was my excuse.

Hey lovely... You're right about drawing a line and do you know what, you can do this. Keep thinking of those lovely clothes and you'll be slipping into them once summer is here x

Hey chick, not spoke for a while :)
Yeah I really want to!! Need to go shopping for food aswell as not got an awful lot in!
Oh yeah I also slipped over on the ice today and bruised my side and arm!! Absolutely killed!! Stupid weather.
Not sure what its been like else where but here it's sunny one min then 5 mins later a snow blizzard then sun then blizzard...etc!
It's been ever so strange x

Back