ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

I've not been called a failure but sometimes people make me feel like one thats all. Yeh the meal is next Thursday I'm really looking forward to it but really wanna stick to my goal of getting under 13st for it. If I get back on track tomorrow I may do it. You've done so well and not had a massive slip up how do you do it?!? Lol

I'm sure I will slip up,happens to us all.I have been to pizza hut twice since doing this lol,aw bout the failure bit,glad nobody has said that to you.Yea you should be fine for Thursday.

Mmm pizza hut my fave Lol i resisted the lasagne for lunch at work woo!! Lol only problem now is I finish my lunch at half 12 then going gym and spin at 5 so won't get home till about 7.30 :/ I'm gonna be starving. Maybe have to rob a banana from the cuboard :) hehe

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Mmm pizza hut my fave Lol i resisted the lasagne for lunch at work woo!! Lol only problem now is I finish my lunch at half 12 then going gym and spin at 5 so won't get home till about 7.30 :/ I'm gonna be starving. Maybe have to rob a banana from the cuboard :) hehe

Well done with the lasagne! I resisted KFC the girls at work were getting! Instead I'm on my way home and I'm gonna have salad and rice and maybe an egg! ;)

Can't you have a snack I between lunch and work! Fruit/nuts/anything!

Not good to workout on empty! Your body will struggle

*_*cupcake*_* said:

Well done on resisting the lasagne at work though I'm having that for dinner lol is homemade and only 8pp,made it just before starting WW.I agree with Sushidoll that you should definitely have something before you exercise! Hope all goes well at the gym :0)

sushidoll85 said:
Well done with the lasagne! I resisted KFC the girls at work were getting! Instead I'm on my way home and I'm gonna have salad and rice and maybe an egg! ;)

Can't you have a snack I between lunch and work! Fruit/nuts/anything!

Not good to workout on empty! Your body will struggle

That's good you did manage to resist the KFC aswell!

Just got back from spin and I are 2 bananas before I went :) I also earnt 10pp by doing spin!! Had the pedometer on me all day and so far earnt 14pp :D

Hiya,glad you had time to eat before spin class, you've earned loadsa points! Well done,hope all goes well for your wi tomorrow :0)

Yeh I've earned 15pp all day today :D gonna wear it tomorrow too as she's lent it me for the weekend and gonna do lots of walking to see how many I earn :) I feel really bloated and I'm abit anxious about it but hey!! I were 13st 5 so we shall see what they say! U had a good day?

When I felt like that I lost 3lb the next day so I'm sure you will be fine tomorrow :0) you've done really well with all those points today,that's good you can borrow it for the weekend,you have encouraged me about getting one lol,had a good day thanks,been with my family today so just chilling at home now.

I'm hoping I've lost at least a pound lol
Yeh I'm deffo gonna buy one myself, gives u do much more motivation to move more :) ahh it's nice to chill, I'm lying in bed I'm that shattered lol been such a busy long week!

Hope you get time to chill over the weekend,Food shopping for me tomorrow! I agree bout the motivation part with the pedometer,will deffo be my treat when I've lost a stone and maybe get some new jeans lol.Im sure you will have lost :0)

Hi :) just weighed in and lost 2 pounds so am now 13,3 :) hmm not sure i can lose 4 pounds before next Thursday but gonna give it a shot :)

Hi I just congratulated you on the Xmas thread as saw you'd lost weight and jumped on it quick lol, i'm well pleased for you,so you going to have a 'sneaky' wi on Thursday?

Thank you :) yeh well what I reckon I'm gonna do is weigh in on Thursday morning then weigh in the following Saturday as I Aldo have a BBQ on the Saturday lol

Lol everything is happening at once for you eating out wise! I got my kids and OH their Easter eggs today and my cadburys creme egg,it looked so small compared to theirs lol plus I got the Tesco garlic and herb philli that you said to me about :0)

Yeh I know lol, I got a cadburys creme egg too :) gonna eat that next weekend too :) thought I can't not have any chocolate at Easter!! Debating what to have for tea hmm!! Got myself some weight watchers wine too :D

Saturday 31st march

Weigh in at 13,3 loss of 2lbs

Breakfast/ lunch: choc Philly in toast 7pp
Hot choc 1pp
French fries 2pp

tea: ham and cheese baguette 14pp
Quavers 2pp
Curly wurly 3pp
Ww yog 2pp

31/31
0/49

Maybe have some alcohol later but will use my weeklies for it :)

Think site is playing up as didn't send my post! I think it's good to have a treat at Easter,though might have my egg on Monday as that's wi day lol Where did you get the WW wine from? Couldn't see any when looked the other week in Tescos,don't drink it myself but the OH does,enjoy it if you have any later :0)

Well we have a big and a small tesco here and I got it from the big one the other week then couldn't find it in the other one so went morrisons earlier and found a little bottle that works out to Like 3pp :) I may have some archers n diet lemonade or larger lol do u know the pp for archers peach shnapps?

Back