ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

That's fantastic glad ur feeling so positive :) I'm determind not to let this slip up take me off track! I need to earn that Chinese next week :D

Yea did struggle bit at the weekend like I said about but we all get like that.think so long as we can keep at it or get back into it they we will be ok,aw you will have a great time at the Chinese,be good to have a treat and a night out :0)

Yeah ur right :) well I've done a fair bit of exercise and don't normally use my AP so I've not actually failed as such as I pointed my bagel in my AP :) think I'm going gym tomorrow and spin on Friday too :) yeah the Chinese should be good and a nice treat like you say!

That's good then that you've used your AP points instead and you've got the gym tomorrow and spin on Friday,Tae bo for me tomorrow,will do the basic one which is more cardio then the other DVD,am trying to do each DVD once a week so two different sessions of it so to speak.

I've borrowed my friends weight watchers pedometer and it's amazing how many points you earn just by doing your daily job :) I've only earns 2 but that's just by doing what I'd normally do :) I may buy one

I used to have the old one and found it made you think more,like I'd pick a plate out of the dishwasher and walk to the cupboard instead of piling loads and doing less walking,plus hanging the clothes up,one item off the bed to the wardrobe lol,that's good you've earned 2 points already,I did wonder bout getting one when saw them in the WW mag. How has your day been?

*_*cupcake*_* said:
I've borrowed my friends weight watchers pedometer and it's amazing how many points you earn just by doing your daily job :) I've only earns 2 but that's just by doing what I'd normally do :) I may buy one

How many do you earn?

Like if I do a run my app says about 2activity points in 10 mins
A walk is about 1 activity point in 10 mins

Yeh I reckon I'm gonna buy myself one as like u say I've been walking and moving more because of it :) im gonna take it to spin tomorrow and see how many I earn. Just by walking around, not doing an awful lot I've done 7,912 steps and earnt 2 pp so far

bulldogdaisy said:
I used to have the old one and found it made you think more,like I'd pick a plate out of the dishwasher and walk to the cupboard instead of piling loads and doing less walking,plus hanging the clothes up,one item off the bed to the wardrobe lol,that's good you've earned 2 points already,I did wonder bout getting one when saw them in the WW mag. How has your day been?

I were having a good day untill about 4ish when the kids had their tea and I picked at the sandwiches and cake then had pasta for tea :/ hmm so much for my 100% day how about you?

You still ok point wise though? All ok here thanks,did my Tae bo,did different one today,got boxset of four DVDs but they have a few workouts on them,got some cheese in the co op for 2points for 30g instead of 3,need to have nose for lower fat one in Tescos.

Hmm no lol gone over so will have to work super hard on the exercise front tomorrow!! I do this far too often and I'm not gonna lose the pounds I want to :( I know I can do it!! Bet u think I'm such a failure!

Aw no I don't think you're a failure,if anything I think you work quite hard,what with your exercise and alot of the food you have,the spin class will help tomorrow so don't feel disheartened plus you have the April challenge to keep you motivated :0)

Thank you :) I'm glad somebody dont think I'm a failure!
I just love food too much and it gets the best of me sometimes :(
Yeh I'm hoping to do well tomorrow then the spin class will top it off :)
The April challenge is a good motive to be honest, I will be under 13stone for my Chinese and I will lose 8 pounds in April! She says lol

Lol stay positive,I hope you haven't been called a failure as that's never gonna help! Yea I like my food too and best thing bout WW is you don't have to give up the things you like! Never been one for starving myself either,yup you will lose those pounds,is the meal in the week?

Back