ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Aw hun, weeklies are there to be used! xx totm.. know the feeling *hugs* you're beautiful, don't you dare think otherwise! xx

The lbs will come off, it just takes time unfortunately, it will happen though, trust me!

A large pitta bread is 5-6pp max, the chips i'd say 8pp and the meat probably no more than 8pp - i'd say 20pp sounds about right :) depends on portion sizes ofc though

Yeah so I had 14pp weeklies left.
Thank you so much Libby :) it's just hard to loom at myself and think wow when I feel so negative about myself :/

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Yeah so I had 14pp weeklies left.
Thank you so much Libby :) it's just hard to loom at myself and think wow when I feel so negative about myself :/

I sent too early lol
So for my diary toady I've had:
Weetabix 3pp

Wrap with chicken 5pp
Velvet crunch 2pp

2x weight watchers rolls with cheese and ham 9pp

3x carlsberg 12pp
1x fosters 5pp
Shape yoghurt 2pp

39/34pp
5/14 weeklies

9 weeklies left :) xx

Today I started my new job which I really enjoyed :) I've been great food wise too...
Monday 12th November
Weetabix 3pp

2x ham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp

2 LC chicken in tomato n basil sauce 8pp
Bread 3pp
Banana

Leaves me with 9pp left :)

Had another fairly good day today used all my points today :)
Tuesday 13th November
weetabix, milk and sultanas 5pp

2xham rolls 7pp
velvet crunch 2pp

samosa's 20pp
banana 0pp
34pp used

Hi - I've subscribed, you have done so well and your menu's look good x

Hey Lou thanks for subscribing its nice to have a chat with people and talk about my diary everyday :)
I've had an ok thank you Libby, not gone over my points but not been great choices :/
Wednesday 14th November
Weetabix sultanas and milk 5pp

Light choices ready meal 10pp

Cracker with pinch of cheese 2pp
Little bit of flapjack 2pp
Little bit of tobelerone 4pp
Indian sweets 6pp
Banana 0pp

Leaving me with 5pp left but feeling bad about eating crap so may just have a yogurt for tea :/ not great i know but feeling really low today :( just wanna cry :/ hope you've had a good day ladies xx

Like the others say we all need blow out days and how you eat your weeklies is totally up to you! Don't feel bad your doing great x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Jaly said:
Ah well, could've been a lot worse x

Don't feel bad, sometimes we just need those treat days to get us through everything, you're doing so well and you should be so proud of yourself, sorry to hear you're feeling like rubbish, sending loads of hugs x

Yeah I guess so as I have only had 31 from my 34 pp today. Had a yoghurt and banana for tea as wasn't feeling up to it.
Thanks for the hugs :) sending some back x

Lou* said:
Like the others say we all need blow out days and how you eat your weeklies is totally up to you! Don't feel bad your doing great x

Yeah i had all my weeklies at the weekend as that's what I tend to use them on.
Thanks for the reasurrance :) like I said to Libby I've saved 3pp today anyway so not like I went over. I weigh in on Friday so hopefully ill have lost some :) what's your goals then Lou? You been doing ww long? X

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Yeah i had all my weeklies at the weekend as that's what I tend to use them on.
Thanks for the reasurrance :) like I said to Libby I've saved 3pp today anyway so not like I went over. I weigh in on Friday so hopefully ill have lost some :) what's your goals then Lou? You been doing ww long? X

Hiya and morning

I did ww a couple of years back and lost 2stone felt much better in myself and thought I could do it alone! Hmm here I am back and heavier than ever, I've tried everything going and honestly my fave was Atkins but it's not family friendly or cheap!

I'd love to lose a stone by Xmas! Mini goals for now but that would be nice

How about yourself? X

Lou* said:
Hiya and morning

I did ww a couple of years back and lost 2stone felt much better in myself and thought I could do it alone! Hmm here I am back and heavier than ever, I've tried everything going and honestly my fave was Atkins but it's not family friendly or cheap!

I'd love to lose a stone by Xmas! Mini goals for now but that would be nice

How about yourself? X

Morning :)
Ahh right yeah alot of them are quite expensive that's why I'm going alone :) do you have much to lose?
I lost 5 stone years ago but put it all back on pretty much! So back to weight watchers and got about 4 stone to lose....feels like a life time away! X

Morning :)
Ahh right yeah alot of them are quite expensive that's why I'm going alone :) do you have much to lose?
I lost 5 stone years ago but put it all back on pretty much! So back to weight watchers and got about 4 stone to lose....feels like a life time away! X

I would like to lose about 4 stone.. seems like loads and far far away but one day i'll get there... yeah ww is the best the most flexible one ever !

Lou* said:
I would like to lose about 4 stone.. seems like loads and far far away but one day i'll get there... yeah ww is the best the most flexible one ever !

So we have around the same amount to lose then :) that's good we can spur each other on :D

Soo my diary for today is:
Thursday 15th November
Ricekrispies sultanas and milk 6pp

Chicken curry be good to yourself meal 9pp
Yoghurt 2pp
Banana 0pp
Flapjack 5pp
Bite of pizza 2pp

Ham and cheese sandwich 13pp
Taken the 3pp I used yesterday so 37pp use today x

Back