ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Hey everyone, hope your all having a fab day!!
I weighed in this morning and by my suprise I only gained 2lb!!!! What!? Lol not that I'm complaining :) 14stone 9lb now so very much doubt ill be under 14st for Christmas but hey!
Having a meal at weatherspoons for my birthday and a drink so got no dailies left but not gone into my weeklies yet :) xx

Hey everyone, hope your all having a fab day!!
I weighed in this morning and by my suprise I only gained 2lb!!!! What!? Lol not that I'm complaining :) 14stone 9lb now so very much doubt ill be under 14st for Christmas but hey!
Having a meal at weatherspoons for my birthday and a drink so got no dailies left but not gone into my weeklies yet :) xx

2lb is defo better that the 6 or 7lb that you thought you might gain! That pesky 2lb will be gone in a flash x

2lb is defo better that the 6 or 7lb that you thought you might gain! That pesky 2lb will be gone in a flash x

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it Becky :) thought it were gonna be so much more! I ended up going out last night for drinks but I only had 4 drinks and stopped drinking as want really in the mood, food wise for the rest of the day I had 2 cheese sandwich's and a packet of crisps so not great, I'm going to say my weeklies are gone as my drinks were archers and lemonade and I had a couple of beers before I went out. I'm pretty sure If I'm good enough I can make my dailies last me from now untill Friday as I'm not doing anything today and tomorrow ill just make sure I don't go crazy...but if I go over tomorrow, you only get a birthday once a year hey lol xx

Morning ladies!!
Birthday is here!! I shouldn't be getting up this early on my birthday haha but hey I finish at 12 so not all bad :D
I had an unexpected trip to zizi last night by my lovely fiancé I had tomato and pesto bread with a margarita pizza that I couldn't finish and water. Feeling extremely bloated today as I've ate alot this weekend hopefully by Friday ill be feeling less bloated again. Unsure what I'm doing today in regards to food as I won't be having lunch at work and I'm off out with my parents as they've got the day off ( been to the madness weekend at butlins) so should be a nice day :)
Hope you all have a fab day xx

Thanks for your birthday wishes ladies :) I've had a lovely birthday thank you! Finished work at 1 and had some family time :D obviously been treated food wise but hey it's over now so here's to 100% 4 weeks until Christmas :) I'm in a good mind set and I WILL do this!!
Hope you've all had a lovely day xx

happy birthday :) xoxoxox

So woke up in good spirits today as I'm feeling bloated and not nice I feel even more motivated :) my food today will consist of:
Tuesday 27th November
Coco pops 4pp

2x ham ww rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Tea I'm unsure of but will prob be a light choices ready meal :)

I did thank you Libby :)

I had pasta with some bread yesterday for the to take my pp up to 34 :) although feel very bloated this morning so going to try and cut down the bread and just have my ww rolls for lunch.

Unsure about weigh in this week as I'm not at home for Friday morning and I'm going out Friday night so don't really want to weigh in with a belly full of alcohol on Saturday :/ I may do it Sunday and just see how it goes. I know it will most prob be a gain thanks to last weekend, Monday and this Friday being naughty. But I don't want to not weigh and not get back on track!
What Gould you ladies do?! Xx

Diary for today
Wednesday 28th November
Coco pops 4pp

2xham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Be good to yourself chicken curry 9pp
Bread 3pp ( I know I said I weren't gonna but hey lol)
Velvet crunch 2pp

Bite of vege chilli 1pp

Taking my pp for today up to 30pp leaving me with 3 left :)

Happy with myself today, feel I've got myself right back on track :D xx

Back