ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Tell me about it! I've just done two that were both free food and free alcohol... Luckily I have turned another two down but I have a night out on Saturday but I am going to try and drive and make the best choices I can

Mind you, I could wake up tomorrow and think completely different! If I can just keep on track until Christmas Day I will be v happy!

I didn't know that you were a nurse... You must do some long shifts? x

Tell me about it! I've just done two that were both free food and free alcohol... Luckily I have turned another two down but I have a night out on Saturday but I am going to try and drive and make the best choices I can

Mind you, I could wake up tomorrow and think completely different! If I can just keep on track until Christmas Day I will be v happy!

I didn't know that you were a nurse... You must do some long shifts? x

Bloody hell You done well turning 2 down! Yeah I were thinking about not drinking on Saturday but thought its only Christmas once a year :)
Yeah I'm the same ill prob see chocolate tomorrow and binge for all I know lol

I'm a nursery nurse work in a nursery with 2-3 year olds :) I do 42.5 hours a week :) x

Ahhh sorry, I missed read your post, I thought you said that you were a nurse, not a nursery nurse dohhh!

I guess you get lots of nice treats brought in this time of year!

I don't want to wish Christmas out of the way but I can't wait for January as everybody will be fully motivated which really helps to give you a boost and keep you on track x

Ahhh sorry, I missed read your post, I thought you said that you were a nurse, not a nursery nurse dohhh!

I guess you get lots of nice treats brought in this time of year!

I don't want to wish Christmas out of the way but I can't wait for January as everybody will be fully motivated which really helps to give you a boost and keep you on track x

Lol never mind hey!

Yeah we have a lot of choc and that sort of thing which isn't good for the waistline lol

Yeah I know what your saying about January I just wanna be 100% motivated which you physically can't do when it's Christmas in a week. Ahh well it will be over and done with before we know it x

Ah well, hope you're feeling a little bit less bloated tomorrow, a little bit of indulgence now and again is never a bad thing ;) xx Hope you have a lovely week hun! i'm getting the Samsung galaxy 10.1 note for xmas (if I'm good.. :p) (need the one with the stylus for school) and i can't wait :D Are you excited for xmas? xx Bet some of the kids excitement at work rubs off onto you lol?

Ah well, hope you're feeling a little bit less bloated tomorrow, a little bit of indulgence now and again is never a bad thing ;) xx Hope you have a lovely week hun! i'm getting the Samsung galaxy 10.1 note for xmas (if I'm good.. :p) (need the one with the stylus for school) and i can't wait :D Are you excited for xmas? xx Bet some of the kids excitement at work rubs off onto you lol?

Thanks chick me too!!
Yeah I am pretty excited tbh espesh now I'm getting the tablet :D so I can understand how excited you are too :)
Yeah we obviously do alot of activities etc over Xmas with the children so makes it feel like Christmas for us :D you looking forward to it?? Xx

That was yesterday. Today is another day pretty lady xx

I am finding it really tough :( I think I may just try and cut down until after Christmas maybe :/ like point but not get too disheartened if I go over my points by a few...I dunno :/ x

I've woke up in a really positive mood like I've made 2 rivitas with 1 extra light cheese triangle for a snack at work to help me resist temptation but Ive got a feeling I'm still gonna be like ahh well and eat!! I need to do one 100% day again to kick start me off!! How is everyone else coping?? Xx

My food plan for today consists of:

Weetabix 3pp

2x rivitas 2pp

2x ham rolls 7pp
Velvet crunch 2pp
Yoghurt 2pp

Not sure on tea yet but will have 16 left

Ohh hunni * Huge hugs* Do you like fruit? As cannot see any in your diary? I am a massive anc chocolate nut and doughnuts, cake and anything! Because of my FMS I try and eat smaller meal more regular. So 0 or low point soups are my god send. Or a low pp pitta between my meals. I also find this helps curb my appitite and gives me a little bit more will power to say no as I am not too hungry. xx

thanks for the hugs :)...i do really enjoy fruit but im allergic...i know it sounds silly but about a year ago i started getting really itchy throat and ears when i ate fruit and didnt think anything of it but then about 3 months ago i had a pear and my throat started itching and my lips were tingling and felt like my throat were closing up :/ so i googled it and because i get realy bad hayfever it is linked to me being allergic to fruit!! sucks when im on a diet! lol and yeah i do find eating more often helps me tbh as otherwise i get far too hungry and could eat my right arm! anyway again ive had another bad day :/ on top of my diary i ate earlier ive had a double decker, some chicken crisps, some minstrels, 3 maoms and then for tea ive had 3 peices of bread with full fat cheese :( like i said im really struggling now :( its pooh!!!

Sarah I wish I could spank your inner muppet and stop you from beating yourself up ::) as thats not going to get you back in a positive frame of mind. Just because you have a bad couple of days doe snotmean tomorrow will be bad. It will only be a bad day if you think it is :) xxx

Sarah I wish I could spank your inner muppet and stop you from beating yourself up ::) as thats not going to get you back in a positive frame of mind. Just because you have a bad couple of days doe snotmean tomorrow will be bad. It will only be a bad day if you think it is :) xxx

I know I'm sorry :( I just get disheartened when I shouldn't as like you said I can get back on it if I try :) your doing so well btw!! Xx

Stop feeling bad! you have nothing to feel bad about. Just stand infront of mirror, hands on your hips, chin up and shout I am awesome! I am awesome i am awesome!!! Yes I am nuts xx

Back