ProPoints Sarah's i will be thin diary

Heya Sarah. Glad to hear you are feeling more positive. :) keep it up!

Hi cazzabelle thanks for your reply as I dont get many anymore :(
I havent done too well today i indulged a little but still not feeling too bad as ive still been much better than I have been :) how you getting on? Xx

I hoe you get the answers you want and are able to start driving again

I'm doing good, 2 day of being on track and I'm loving it :D x

Hi everyone new to the site and new to weight watchers. I have only had one weigh in before Christmas and I only lost 1.5 the first week :eek: a long way to go lol

Hello Becki sorry chick I replied the other day but obviously it hadn't sent :/ yeah I'm good thank you! Cutting down still from what I was eating! I gained 6lbs which tbh I'm very happy with as I thought it were gonna be atleast a stone :) hope your ok?! Xx

Had a bad bad couple of days :/ turned to food because I ve got so much on my mind.... hopefully after my EEG tomorrow ill get straight back on track... im still writing everything down in my diary thiugh :) xx

I hope your scan goes ok tomorrow, will you get the results straightaway?

Don't worry about your food, nobody can blame you... Have your scan, get yours results and take it from there x

I hope your scan goes ok tomorrow, will you get the results straightaway?

Don't worry about your food, nobody can blame you... Have your scan, get yours results and take it from there x

Thanks chick, I've had it and she said nothing's stood out but she needs to analyse it and send it off before she says its ok. But it's gave me a good indication that there's nothing wrong as such :)

So today is a new day and I'm feeling confident :) porridge with water and a banana for breakfast and light choices sausages in weight watchers rolls for lunch mmmmm :) xx

Thanks chick, I've had it and she said nothing's stood out but she needs to analyse it and send it off before she says its ok. But it's gave me a good indication that there's nothing wrong as such :)

So today is a new day and I'm feeling confident :) porridge with water and a banana for breakfast and light choices sausages in weight watchers rolls for lunch mmmmm :) xx

That sounds really promising doesn't it... hopefully you will be able to drive again soon xx

That sounds really promising doesn't it... hopefully you will be able to drive again soon xx

Yeah I'm really happy with it :)
Tbh I'm driving again tomorrow now I know there's nothing major wrong as I can't reply on lifts anymore.
I've had a big achievement today of resisting pub food!! I said no!!!! And currently got vege chilli on with some cauliflower and broccoli :D woooooo xx

Yeah I'm really happy with it :)
Tbh I'm driving again tomorrow now I know there's nothing major wrong as I can't reply on lifts anymore.
I've had a big achievement today of resisting pub food!! I said no!!!! And currently got vege chilli on with some cauliflower and broccoli :D woooooo xx

Go you! I love pub food, it's the best! x

Defo is and it is steak night so could have had gammon steak chips and egg!!!
How you doing? Whens your WI day? Xx

Officially tomorrow but I was going to wait until Thursday but my herbalife distributor has wound me up this afternoon so I think I need to satisfy my curiosity and get weighed tomorrow x

Hi everyone new to the site and new to weight watchers. I have only had one weigh in before Christmas and I only lost 1.5 the first week :eek: a long way to go lol

Hi Pinkglitter,
I am new to weight watchers too, only started properly yesterday. Im not going to weigh in's (im going it alone) so i am worried that i wont do well already as i wont be making my weight loss accountable to someone. Hows it going for you so far?

Officially tomorrow but I was going to wait until Thursday but my herbalife distributor has wound me up this afternoon so I think I need to satisfy my curiosity and get weighed tomorrow x

Yeah get it over and done with chick :) fingers crossed for a loss!
Feeling peckish so had a little bowl of ricekrispies with skimmed milk :) xx

Back