1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Sarah's JUDDD Diary

Discussion in 'JUDDD Diaries' started by dyingtobethin102, 13 March 2014 Social URL.

1. dyingtobethin102

dyingtobethin102 Well-Known Member

So I already have a diary over in the SW section, but im feeling lonely over there since my diet has turned more in to juddd than slimming world(although I am trying to combine both) am in my 2nd week off juddd and first weeks loss was 3lb. Very happy with the diet so far and feel like I could do it forever! I alternate between UP days and DDs.and so far haven't had to switch them around for social commitments.

Its an UP day tomorrow and I canttt wait :D xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. stef2009

stef2009 Well-Known Member

Hey :) Deffo makes more sense you over here.
    You can have your diary moved into this section if you don't Want to start again :)
    Xx
    Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

4. dyingtobethin102

No point now ive started this one.but yes.id rather be over here.UP day today and I have no idea what to have for breakfast!x

5. Viva_las_Vegas

Viva_las_Vegas Active Member

Subscribing too x

6. Welshsparkle

Welshsparkle Well-Known Member

Hi :) Enjoy your up day and well done on your loss so far :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

7. dyingtobethin102

Thanks girls. Late breakfast/early lunch of 2 bacon and egg sarnies mmmm lol xx

8. stef2009

Oh god a bacon butty!! A trip to asda is on the cards tonight for some bacon for tomorrow morn!! Xx

9. dyingtobethin102

I probably over did it having two but was ravenous by lunch time lol how u getting on?xx

10. Welshsparkle

I've got my bacon in the fridge and crusty rolls on order with my Tesco delivery for breakfast tomorrow. I bet they were lush! I'll be having 2!! lol x

11. dyingtobethin102

The bacon and egg sarnies were gorgeous! But not gonna lie I cant wait for my DD. Im not happy with what ive eaten today. Its been crap! Im under on calories but I really want to be healthy.have been so rushed off my feet though it Just hasn't happened.only just got home and was out at 8am.worried I wont this week now.chilled weekend planned so will be a lot healthier
    So heres todays food ....xx

Attached Files:

12. Willeatanything

Willeatanything Well-Known Member

Morning DTBT, what are you on today? Down or UP?

13. dyingtobethin102

Morning :) down day today.how about you?x

14. dyingtobethin102

Todays plan....

Attached Files:

15. stef2009

Hey Sarah DD looks Brill :) xx

16. Welshsparkle

You can't beat spag bol, great down day choice. A nice filling meal to look forward to :) x

17. dyingtobethin102

I cant wait girls! Have been very busy orgasnising shoes/clothes and tidying up.I hear my belly do a massive growl every so often though haha x

18. dyingtobethin102

Down day complete. Couldnt finish all of my dinner. Ate like 2/3rds n I felt like I was going to pop! I think I prefer using my calories up in one meal in the evening.feels like more of a treat than picking throughout the day. I hope I have a good loss though.weighed this morning and I was 1lb up.it was my UD though yesterday.so im 13st4.hoping to get to 13st2 by tuesday which will be weigh in after 8days.fingers crossed!
    X

19. Willeatanything

Willeatanything Well-Known Member

Good luck for tues

20. dyingtobethin102

Thankyou:D xxx

21. dyingtobethin102

Todays been an ok UP day.
    Woke up at 2am ravenous though.my stomach was just growling at me and I felt like if I didnt eat I was going to start dry heaving. Very strange. So I had a slice of lemon cake.crisp and a can of fanta which came in at 500 cals.I didnt want to eat at 2am in the morn as I felt like it wasnt my UP yet but I just had to! Could of chose better but hey it was 2am lol then when I woke up again at 7am I decided id already had an early breakfast and wasnt that hungry so waited until lunch.lunch was reasonably healthy. Had chicken breast.sweetcorn.broccoli,a few roasties and 3 small yorkshire puds. Then for dinner I had a chicken and salad sandwich with light mayo on 2 slices of brown bread.followed by a strawberry cornetto and 6 chunks of white chocolate later on in the evening with a cuppa. Im quite happy with todays food.as even though it wasnt "diet" food I dont feel like I over indulged. Calories came in at 1700 so im happy. Looking forward to tomorrows DD :D xx