Sarah's JUDDD Diary

Was just wondering.......does anyone else check their weekly calorie intake on mfp? Ive just looked at mine and its came in at 1207 ish calories per day that im averaging.(from mon-sun, 3UD's and 3DD's) im not gonna get caught up on it.but just wondering.does that sound right?xx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sometimes a dry tummy is confused with a hungry one. Did you drink enough yesterday? Sounds like you had a good controlled UP day though. X

I don't check my up calories at all yet. I wouldn't worry to much about it unless your weightloss stalls :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sometimes a dry tummy is confused with a hungry one. Did you drink enough yesterday? Sounds like you had a good controlled UP day though. X

Yes I did.infact I drank more than I normally do (im crap at drinking usually) but id put loads of spices in the spag bol and drank a litre of water just with my meal! I think it was because I hadn't had much sleep at all and so id been up for hours n hours on just 500cals xx

I don't check my up calories at all yet. I wouldn't worry to much about it unless your weightloss stalls :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks for the reply. And true.I mean im not worried about it.more curious.I know 1200 calories is the lowest you should go on a diet per day.and so if I stall I wont have much to take away x

Todays down day....

Attachments

• 1395078136592.jpg
    1395078136592.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 74
Here to subscribe and follow your progress :) I average around 1500 calories a day from 3DDs and 4 UDs and my losses have been pretty consistent.

Hey hun :) thats good.I mean I don't wanna get caught up on cals but I defo want room to be able to pull back if I stop losing.have been following your diary and you're doing fantastic xx

So WI today and I lost 2lb.making it 5lb loss in 15 days.happy about it but I had hoped for a 3lb loss this week.

So far today ive had half a bacon sandwich (I dropped the other half :( lmao) a bag of crisp and a choccy bar with a cuppa. Ravenous today though so I think it'll be on the higher end of cals today x

So WI today and I lost 2lb.making it 5lb loss in 15 days.happy about it but I had hoped for a 3lb loss this week.

So far today ive had half a bacon sandwich (I dropped the other half :( lmao) a bag of crisp and a choccy bar with a cuppa. Ravenous today though so I think it'll be on the higher end of cals today x

Hey that's good. A loss is a loss and they all add up. X

Dont know whats got into me today.im moody.in fact im completely irrational.tired.stressed and have a banging headache and backache. Ive managed to eat half a bacon sandwich.2 bags of crisp,5 custard creams.a chocolate biscuit,6 jelly babies, a kfc all stars box and a kfc strawberry cheesecake krushem.I feel physically sick and disgusting.which has put me in an even bigger mood. Feel like eating nothing and just drinking tea and water until thursdays UD x

Well can safely say today was a disaster.I took my UD to a whole new level of junk food. Came in at 2100 calories which wasnt as high as id imagined but I defo never wanna do that again. Im bloated and grumpy and am tucked up in bed at 7.30. I look forward to my DD more than my UD's.haven't decided if I should just water fast tomorrow or carry on with 500 calories. I think weigh in days make me crazyyyy! Will be staying off the scales until next Wednesday.hope I can be healthier on my UD's and have a decent loss still next week! Night all xxxx

Oh dear I feel the same today, UP today had not gone well feel sick and really uncomfortable. Can't wait for tomorrow to be here and done and dusted. I haven't counted but I feel proper big and fat today. :-(

At least it was an up day eh? So we didnt break any rules per say. I think im going to plan my UD's. Not strict or anything but Just a rough guide and save calories for chocolate if I need it. How are you feeling today? I feel much better now its DD xx

At least it was an up day eh? So we didnt break any rules per say. I think im going to plan my UD's. Not strict or anything but Just a rough guide and save calories for chocolate if I need it. How are you feeling today? I feel much better now its DD xx

Feeling much better than I did last night. Lol
I'm hungry but its copeable. I think I will be fine today. I'm doing another DD tomorrow as well. X

Feeling much better than I did last night. Lol
I'm hungry but its copeable. I think I will be fine today. I'm doing another DD tomorrow as well. X

Glad you're feeling better.you're brave doing another DD.not sure if I could x

I am a little worried about keeping control on my up days so I've told myself 1500. (KBs method got me to that) but on a Saturday I'm going to allow myself my tdee which is 1900 so I have a treat day but don't go mental! You're doing well so far 5lbs in 2 weeks is a great start x

I am a little worried about keeping control on my up days so I've told myself 1500. (KBs method got me to that) but on a Saturday I'm going to allow myself my tdee which is 1900 so I have a treat day but don't go mental! You're doing well so far 5lbs in 2 weeks is a great start x

That sounds like a good idea.I think I will stick to 1500 tomorrow :) xx

Great news on the loss hun and glad ur feeling better xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Again my UD has been a disaster! What the hell.my DD's are perfect. Im so upset :( I really need to find some control.really don't wanna see a gain on weigh day x

Back