1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Sarahs new 2014 re fresher diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Weight Loss Diaries' started by sarahloub1, 20 June 2014 Social URL.

1. sarahloub1

sarahloub1 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone,

I have had many diarys and I swear this is my final one.

So today I am making a new diary ll ready for a new weight loss journey. I will weigh In first thing and start from there. If you could all follow me and give me hints and tips that would be brilliant.

Roll on tomorrow ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. lottiebird

lottiebird Well-Known Member

Hi Sarah - I know exactly what you mean, I dread to think how many diaries I have started!

Did you know you can move your diary to a new section if you ask tech support? That's what I'm going to do from now on.

Good luck, let's make these our last diaries :)

4. sarahloub1

sarahloub1 Well-Known Member

We'll actually I have asked them to move it to the ww section x