sarah's new beginnings...in more ways than one!

hey hope your back gets better. You sound like you have got your head in the right place for your restart. Im on a restart too with about the same to lose.

keep hanging in there
xxx

DAY 4....

My back is still really bad!!! I only get relief if i lay down.

Diet wise, im doing great. I think im in keto now, i should be! Iv had only a very slight niggley headache which has now gone and i feel great. Half way through week 1, yey!

Jess - i hope your re start is going well too, stick with it hun and good things will happen :)

xxxx

DAY 5.....

Today has got off to a good start as I have seen some improvement in my back pain at last after 5 days!!! So that itself has made me happy :)

CD is also going to plan, iv been 100% and had no temptations what so ever so im really excited to be finally on my journey and staying on track! I feel quite pleased with myself :)

I also tried the choc mint shake for the first time this week...it was LUSH! Il definately be having those next week :) but i wasnt so keen on the cranberry bar, not that it was awful, it just wasnt my fav. 2 days until weigh in :-0 xxx

DAY 6....

well its been a better day than yesterday....iv no headache, no hunger, no craving and a pink keto stick :) only slightly pink but thats ok. im looking forward to tmrws weigh in and hope for a good loss and im also looking forward to getting some choc mint shakes!!! weigh in is at 7pm :) and id have completed a whole week 100%...yay! x

DAY 7....

Iv been so busy today that iv not had time to think of diet, but thats ment iv just got on with it and not given food a thought :)

Had my weigh in and im 6lbs down, so total of 10lbs in 2 weeks, so im looking forward to getting to 14st something, hopefully by end of Jan...not been 14 something since I fell pregnant...hez now 20mths old!!! The thought of getting to that totally excites me! but first things first i have a mini goal of losing my first whole stone so roll on next weigh in :) xxx

Back