sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thanks everyone, will start doing diary again prob on 24th feb as still really busy

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's hard to keep up with diary, I wouldn't worry when you don't have time. Your still sticking to plan which is the main thing :)

Well done on your loss that's fab xx

Im good purpled thankyou....very happy this morning cause although its totm I lost 2 & 3/4 lb which means im down to 12.5 and I have list 17lb so far and thats in just 6 weeks! Im halfway back to what I lost last time 35lb!

Thankyou :-D

Thankyou

Wow! Pretty awesome!
And pretty amazing metabolism too! Totm weight loss always feels good!

Its probably in shock purpled from the amount I was eating to what I am now

Great loss, well done. Really please you've had such good losses since restarting as I know you struggled to get back on plan last year.

Thanks atomic!

Thankyou purpled! And atomic I think I need that switch in my head to click and last year it just didn't it might b cause I wasnt as heavy as I was the first time or this time and therefore I wasn't so upset with how I looked to find the motivation to stick at it...I dont no

I guess the important thing is it is working, rather than questioning "why". Very pleased for you.

So we sold on a few of our finches yesterday, I checked all nests to make sure there was no babies but my finches have been nesting up above our wire and when we cut the wire back yesterday there was 2 little babies in one of the nests, I feel absolutely horrible and would never have sold the parents if I knew they had babies so now im on hand feeding duty! They r really cute I hoped another pair would take over but they haven't so im gonna have to feed them now till they can feed themselves, I won't let them die if I can help it! Poor things I feel so bad :'( anyway here is a pic of them for u, as u can see they have a lovely big crop now I fed them! There is also a pic of what they will look like when fully featured.

Attachments

• 1393176576961.jpg
    1393176576961.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1393176590855.jpg
    1393176590855.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 49

Attachments

• 1393176711139.jpg
    1393176711139.jpg