sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

I want crisps!!! Ha

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Y dont u do sf rather than simple start, u will have ur 49 weeklies then to spend however u want

My friend is doing simple start and I think it's confusing. She can't really eat what she wants. Plus the free food list is different. She can't have a bag of crisps as she has a list of certain non free foods she can eat.

It's like slimming world with the healthy extras.

Day 4

26pp and 29wp

B
Milk 1pp
Ww bar 2pp

D
Big mac 13pp
Med fries 9pp
Hot choc 4pp

29pp
3wp
29wp left

Was out again today and only really a mc donalds around for dinner, I dint really want mc donalds again today but there we go, feeling extremely bloated and headachey and I do think both is down to mc donalds as I felt the same last night too, had my mc donalds at 3 so im not gonna have anything else today might possibly have an apple later but im just not feeling like I want anything else to eat today

Y dont u do sf rather than simple start, u will have ur 49 weeklies then to spend however u want

No I really wanted to cut down my "treats" this week as i wont limit myself and I'm learning. Iv made some today. X

Hey Sarah, trying to have a catch up. A STS for one week is not too bad at all. Sure you will get a loss next week.

Enjoying seeing your food again, have things quietened down a little now? You did very well to keep the Mcdonalds at the weekend within points.

So my sts last wk followed by another 100% wk this wk resulted in a whopping 5.25 lb loss! I literally had to keep getting on and off the scales to check but im now 11.13 3/4 :-D

Plus cause i finished wk 8 I did my measurements again, here r my inch losses since wk 4

Waist -1/2"
Belly -1&1/2"
Bum -2"
Hips -2"
Leg -1/2"
Arm -1/2"

Body fat now 36.8
Water now 46.2 (this goes up as I loose weight)
Bmi 32.9

Total loss in 8 wks 22.25lb loss

Thankyou

Thanks atomic

Yes thankyou purpled

So my sts last wk followed by another 100% wk this wk resulted in a whopping 5.25 lb loss! I literally had to keep getting on and off the scales to check but im now 11.13 3/4 :-D

Wow, well done! I don't think I have ever lost anywhere near that in a week. It goes to show that we should never be disheartened when the scales tell us we have STS - everything seems to catch up in the end. It is very motivating to read about this because I have lost count of the amount of times in the past I have STS's then cheered myself up with something I shouldn't or simply gone off plan. I will definitely avoid doing that in the future. x

Yeah we did go to my oh mums for tea the day b4 wi and I was very close to having her home made curry and going off plan but I took a ww meal instead and im so glad I did now

Its a fab rate of loss since starting back. I presume you are feeling pretty different and clothes are fitting differently. Do you need a new shopping trip? Or are you back into the clothes from this time last year?

How was OH's mum about you taking a ww meal? Its really dedicated to do that but know sometimes it can ruffle people's feathers!

I do feel different atomic and there is one dress I can wear now that I couldn't since I gained my weight back but im no where near what I was last time, I lost 35lb last time so 13lb till im back there, last time I only really noticed the weight loss after 2-2 1/2 stone.

She didnt mind me taking the meal she knows im on my diet and I just told her I wasnt ready to go off plan, at the end of the day I feel like I gotta put myself first whether that b selfish or not

I am sure you will be back in the other clothes in no time. I do agree though - it can take a lot more than you think you make a really noticeable difference when losing weight.

One good thing about doin pp is my stomach has shrunk, had a chow mein last night and struggled to eat it, I did tho as it was all I really had yesterday so I didn't really wanna b not eating enough, tho ive got a headache again today im fine all week then I have a headache at the wk end and im not sure if its the mc donalds or Chinese we have at wk ends or whether the chinese and mc donalds make my ibs play up which I get headaches with or if its just the fact I get a couple more hours sleep at wk end, I am getting quite sick of it tho cause paracetamol doesnt help and I feel all sicky with it and it makes me not wanna eat much so I end up with 1 meal! I dont really think its the sleep as I was fine yesterday, had tea home fri and chinese last night now today I got a headache, so either the food itself or the food upsetting my ibs :'(

Back