sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thanks! I would cook my own takeaway but uts hard finding time atm and I find it hard to point big recipes that I make for the whole family! I had fish and chips last night....gotta stop with the takeaway! Had really bad belly (bottom end) and felt really sick, not really had a headache today but fish and chips isnt as bad as chinese ect, the actual fish and chips was lovely, not greasy nice and crispy batter I just feel so **** afterwards its not worth it! I do think it shows my body is getting used to having healthier options now tho and doesnt like the takeaways anymore

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great loss!!! Your doing do well!!

I love fish and chips but I'm a bit picky. There are only 2 I go to and both cook with vegetable oil. The ones that use animal drippings to cook (which is mainly all of them) leave a weird taste on my lips and I almost always have a bad stomach. I probably prefer the taste with animal fat though.

Hope your feeling okay now! :)
How olds your little girl now?

Thanks purpled im 2.25lb away from 2 stone! Fingers crossed I will get there next wk, then only 7lb to go till what I weighed 2 years ago!

I think it must have been animal fat, horrible taste in my mouth after! Im very picky this is the only shop that doesnt give me a bad belly but the longer im on ww the more of a bad belly I get from it.

She was 8 in jan!

I was chatting to the lady in the chippy and it costs them 4 times more to buy vegetable oil, but she is vegetarian and said she gets loads of veggies who go there!!

Aww wow 8!! Growing fast...is big school at 11?

Thats quite alot more! I think it is at 11!

Welcome!

Real shame about the reaction to the fish and chips :( Sounds like it might not be worth it at the moment. What are the restrictions on your time at the weekend? Is there any way of juggling things about a bit more to make it easier for you to cook the things you want rather than feeling a bit forced into a weekend take away?

Fingers crossed for next week!

There arent really restrictions its just we do alot at the wk ends, we went aquarium couple wks ago, had a day at my partners mums yesterday as family were down, we often need to go different shops to get bits so we tend to eat whilst out as we r normally out at lunch time and sometimes home late. We had a day at home today, had roast lamb for lunch, I put all the leftovers in a casserole dish ready for tea tomorrow! Was really tasty! Yesterday I had a tandoori chicken flatbread sandwich from tesco and soup with a bread roll and primula cheese for tea yesterday, trying not to use too many weeklies as I used so many on friday for fish and chips, yesterday my belly felt almost dirty if u get what I mean but after the plain food yesterday my belly feels much cleaner today

Got bad cravings for them tiny oranges! Since fri I must have eaten 20 at least, I think I will have one then end up eating 4/5 :/ I hope it wont effect my losses too much, I have noticed that it hasnt made me go toilet which normally it does, my bowels r normal anyway, tmi! I think working in a preschool full of children with green snot running down their faces calls for more vitamin C!!

Vitamin c is def a good idea around children.
Well done on loss last week (ive had a crazy week-only catching up now).
How did you go this week.

Sounds like takeaways arent worth it at moment. My stomach is gone all the next day after takeaway and takes a couple of days to get my bms regulated! Tmi!! That cant be good!!

Anything nice planned for this weekend?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1lb! Its slowing down and im unsure y? I find the wk hard after only a small loss

But its a consistent loss. More realistic to sustain hon. If you keep that up you'll do great. X

Well done on your 1lb off. x

Thankyou everyone, im so close to 2st and im getting a bit irritated that my body is slowing down so each wk I gotta wait longer to get there, I actually thought id b there this wk :-(

I know its hard to come down when you were expecting a certain number and you didnt get it but honestly slow and steady is good. :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1396118768.705771.jpg
I had to find that pic! 1lb is loads :)
Losses do tend to slow down but at least your losing and you'll be at target after all the 1lb losses :)

Well done Sarah :D

Back