sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

That's amazing, especially the fat and inch loss! Great work Hun....

Did you do before an after shots?
Your BMI will soon be out if the 'obese' range too. I don't mean that in a horrible way. I just remember I started with a BMI of 30.9 or something and getting it to the 'overweight' just made me feel better. The word obese isn't nice really.

Thanks guys! Yeah happy with losses so far!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I didnt di before and after shots purpled unfortunately and dont worry about obese thing, to b honest I dont see myself as obese anyway and I think the nhs chart is useless as I dont see how one chart can b used for everyone when u take into consideration everyone has a different height weight and build, some ppl hold more water some ppl have more muscle so ive never really considered myself obese just like I no 7st 7lb would b too little for me to weigh even tho nhs say thats my ideal weight, I would look ill if I weighed that!

According to nhs my healthy weight for my height is btween 6st 11lb and 9st 3lb! I couldn't imagine being 6st 11lb!

Think id like to get to 8st 7lb so another 3st :/

I know it's crazy...I can be 9 stone and be a healthy weight. But I know this looks ill on my tall 5ft 9 frame. When I'm 10 stone I can see my collar bone, hip bones, ribs. So for me this isn't a healthy weight to aim for ever.

I just meant to get rid of the word obese made me feel good. But like you I never considered myself obese. As I could still run, play sport and was fitter than most people who were a healthy weight.

Another 3 stone....so your almost half way. I think you will know what feels right when you get there. You may lose 2 and feel confident and think....time to maintain. It's hard to guess a number sometimes.

Yeah to b honest when I got to 10st 4lb I was starting to see my coller bones sticking out

It is funny that different weights can suit some and not others, even of the same height. I'm 5ft 8, my ww instructor adviced me to put my goal weight at 11st 10, I thought thats way too heavy, but she was right. At that weight I'm a size 12, you can see my collar bone and my hip bones but I have a nice soft look iykwim. My sisters can never guess what weight I am.

Lost 3.75lb this wk, 14lb to go till the weight I was last time I lost weight! Wierd thing is for wks ive lost 1lb and didnt have any takeaway, had a good loss this wk and last and id had mc donalds :/ doesnt make sense, also this wk I used weeklies by tue so wed and thurs I was on 26pp a day so that could have helped

Great loss! Your doing fab! Our body loves treats :) from time to time anyway.

We might go for an Indian tonight I think and I can't wait :) My baby loves cups of tea, I have about 2 a day and each time it wiggles around all over lol!! We'll see how it reacts to spice lol!!

14lbs to where you were. You'll probably be there in 2 months!! For summer yay!

Im gonna have indian on my birthday, another 2 & 1/2 months! Cant wait tho....it took me from jan to end of june to loose 35lb on sf with 2 pp days a wk but after 13 wks on pp ive lost 32.5lb but I started heavier this time so a bit more to loose to get back to 10st 4.5lb if actually only got 13lb to get to that so hopefully will b gone by june! Then I will decide how much more to loose!

Indian is nice. My Lamb Jalfrezi was super spicy as requested! With peshwari naan. No rice. Yum :)

You'll get there! It's fantastic to see you doing so well! Keep it up :)

I always have that naan! But normally a biriarini of some sort as I cant eat spicy food!

Phenomenal loss this week, Sarah. Well done!

I love Indian. Unfortunately OH does not so its a very very rare occurrence. Given the choice OH would also go for Chinese, which I find pretty "meh".

Thanks atomic, I do prefer chinese tho atomic, helps that its cheaper!

Phenomenal loss this week, Sarah. Well done!

I love Indian. Unfortunately OH does not so its a very very rare occurrence. Given the choice OH would also go for Chinese, which I find pretty "meh".

I agree, prefer Indian over Chinese. You OH needs to learn to love Indian and also Mashed potato. And all the other nice things he doesn't like :)

He will eat Indian food if I cook it, just doesn't trust other people to cook it for him! But him liking mashed potato would be good. And being prepared to eat lentils. Can't complain though, he eats most things I present him with, even tofu and various offaly things :)

My OH won't eat couscous, anything were peppers look like peppers as he thinks they are spicy. He tried a meatfree sausage once and didn't like it. He is a plain eater, I always do gravy and sauces separately so he can choose. He gets it from his mum. She is 20 x worse. For example she will only eat frozen broad beans from Heron and not any other shop. Makes caring for them a nightmare.

Back