sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

My OH won't eat couscous, anything were peppers look like peppers as he thinks they are spicy. He tried a meatfree sausage once and didn't like it. He is a plain eater, I always do gravy and sauces separately so he can choose. He gets it from his mum. She is 20 x worse. For example she will only eat frozen broad beans from Heron and not any other shop. Makes caring for them a nightmare.

ha my husband is the same. He won't eat peppers if he knows they are peppers, says they are spicy too! I hid them in everything ha. He also won't eat curry, so I tell him its a morrocon/thai/spanish/whatever country I think of stew, he enjoys it then.

How are you getting on this weekend Sarah?

Doing ok craving chocolate an awful lot and not many weeklies left but I have the rest of the wk planned so not too worried. Had roast lamb today, was yummy and have cut up the leftovers and mixed up in a casserole dish for tea tomorrow :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Doing ok craving chocolate an awful lot and not many weeklies left but I have the rest of the wk planned so not too worried. Had roast lamb today, was yummy and have cut up the leftovers and mixed up in a casserole dish for tea tomorrow :-D

I'm having while cravings for choc too, but lent is nearly over so I'm trying so hard to hang in there. Think thats probably why I ate so much other crap this weekend really.
Lamb is gorgeous and well done for planning ahead for tomorrow x

Mmm I love lamb. Such a yummy meat. We have lamb steaks for one night, can't wait. Hope your casserole is nice tomorrow.

Ive never given up anything for lent, ive eaten quite a bit of chocolate today but all within weeklies so im not that worried, we have good days and bad days!

I don't usually give up too much either but this year I gave up chocolate and crisps. Haven't found it hard at all except for this last week, but I think thats only because its Easter on Sunday and I'm thinking about it now lol.

Leftover roast lamb is a lovely thing :) What are you putting in your casserole?

I don't do giving things up for Lent either. Most people I know that do give things up seem to consume far more of them either side of Lent than they would have overall if they didn't decide to give them up at all...

Its literally left overs kinda like bubble and squeek but ive reheated in oven, lamb, roasties, carrots and bns plus fresh gravy, was very very tasty!

Im actually feeling very annoyed by the nhs bmi crap, I typed my details in on the website and it actually told me I should loose 3st 4lb to b in the middle of the healthy range which would bring me to 7st 7lb now I no when I got to 10.4 I was starting to see my collar bones and im sure id b almost anorexic at 7.7 it makes me mad and I think theres no wonder some ppl get too thin if they r being told by nhs they need to b that weight!

Im actually feeling very annoyed by the nhs bmi crap, I typed my details in on the website and it actually told me I should loose 3st 4lb to b in the middle of the healthy range which would bring me to 7st 7lb now I no when I got to 10.4 I was starting to see my collar bones and im sure id b almost anorexic at 7.7 it makes me mad and I think theres no wonder some ppl get too thin if they r being told by nhs they need to b that weight!

i so disagree with the nhs when it comes to bmi! i would actually look ill if i got down to what they suggest i should be!! i think each person knows what sorta 'healthy' weight theyd like to reach before looking gaunt!!

But its the fact they state that I need to get down that low to b healthy on the inside, its not right

It's insane. I think we are all different and aslong as we are healthy then the numbers can be whatever we want. I just get mad that some health treatment depends on your weight being in that category.
My friend wants fertility treatment and she has to have a certain BMI. I can't remember what it needs to be. She eats so well and exercises and struggles to lose it for past year. She got rejected. She's practically starving herself on like less than 1000 calories a day to get to a weight she isn't comfortable with so she can have treatment to have a baby.

Where as if she was able to have babies without help she could have a healthy baby and be safe at her current weight. Makes me angry. She has never told me her weight but she is about 5ft7 and no larger than a size 16. Young, fit and otherwise very healthy.

Sarah - I suggest ignore the BMI chart and aim for a weight you are comfortable with. Or not even a weight. Just a size. My initial aim when I lost my weight was to fit into a 12.

Thsts not fair for her, her body probably wont get that low if shes struggling to loose it, yeah I think I will know when to stop it just frustrates me

So ive just got back from docs, went as ive had a sore throat for the last 3 & 1/2 weeks and ive apparently had tonsillitis still have little white bumps on my tonsills so ive got antibiotics, I dont like taking tablets tho :-(

Im fine taking the tablets I just get really anxious about the side effects, I had it for a wk and a half then its been on and off for the last 2 wks so he said it could just b getting better but taking a while or it could ckme back full force, to b honest its been quite bad today ive a feeling its coming back like the first wk and a half

Aww lol, I thought you couldn't take tablets lol sorry. Its very rare usually to get any side effects and it'll be only short term anyway. I'm nearly finished my course now and hoping my throat will be better by the end of them. Its annoying though isn't it, being so good food wise and still getting ill!

I no its just anxiety that does it but I will have to take them in the end I think :-D

Hope you feel better soon! I think all medication is full of side effects and normally they are very rare. They just write it on to cover their backs. Get well soon x

Back