sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Glad you are feeling better Sarah.

I really think you are being way to hard on yourself with the weight loss. 1.25lb is a brilliant loss. You've lost just short of 3lb in 2 weeks, above average and its consistent. Great motivation, onwards and upwards;) xx

Thankyou everyone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Lost 1.5lb :-D

Another good loss for you! You do so well, I don't think I've ever seen you have a gain or even a STS.

Great work!

Thankyou ive had 1 sts but not due to going off plan not sure y, few weeks back now

Brilliant news. Well done on another super loss :) How much have you lost now? How far is target?

Any plans for the bank holiday?

Ive lost 36.75lb in the last 4 months, im currently 10.13 1/4 and want to get to 10.4 1/2 first which is what I was when I lost weight last time so 8.75lb left to go, I plan to stick at it till 29th june then 29th and 30th will b days off for my birthday then I will prob do 6 days at 33pp per day and 1 day off a wk and see what happens, and decide from there!

Plans for today is rest as ive been way too busy lately

You are doing so well and definitely sound achievable to get to target by your birthday.

A rest is a very valid plan for a bank holiday in my book. Hope you enjoyed it. How is the work in the school going? Fairly knackering I presume!

Thanks tho its getting harder, 4 months on plan im starting to struggle really want a day off but don't wanna mess it up :-( its going ok, very tiring

How did it go this week?

I've weighed in today....I'm sure the complete opposite result to you lol!

Have a lovely weekend!

Is it a particular food that is making you want to go off plan? Or just being fed up of counting stuff? Would it be worthwhile either planning the food into your week with your weeklies or having a couple of SF no-counting days to try and satisfy the urge?

Lost 1.75lb this wk! Im just getting fed up of being so strict I think, would just love to have a day off

Hi I gained 1.25lb today we had friends down so had a meal out last night, I had a day off yesterday, but to b honest im thinking the gain is more about the extra weight of food in my belly rather than a fat gain, rest of the wk was 100% and back on today so hopefully that 1.25lb at least will b gone next wk! Thankyou for asking!

Yeah I weighed my self this morning and im 1.5lb down so that my gain and 0.25 off, I dont normally weigh more than once in a wk but was curious, now im feeling a bit better as well!

Glad the scales are being more sensible this morning, definitely sounds like it was just the "food weight" from the previous day.

How are you feeling about things? You mentioned last week that you are struggling to stay on plan a bit more lately. Did have a bit more freedom when your friends visited help with that?

Yes I am feeling better atomic I think I feel so shitty when I do have a day off I cant wait to get back on but I dont think I ate LOADS more than u should but not huge

B
Alpen

Rolo yoghurt

D
Tesco ham Sandwhich, (had other bits in but cant remember) and Chocolate brownie

Chocolate brownie warm with scoop of ice cream

T
Half a chiabatta garlic bread (unsure of spelling) and a mixed grill but I had a small rump steak, a lamb steak, sausage, 5/6 chunky chips, 2x fairly big onion rings and a spoonful of peas plus brown sauce (couldnt eat any more) ! There was also a gammon steak and pork steak but I dint touch that.

So yeah more than someone should eat but I dont think massive amounts, plus the tea sounds like more than I actually ate, found it quite easy to get back on track actually which I did worry about, next meal out is 13th june

Your doing so well! Constant reliable losses :) must feel great!
I think you need to enjoy moments with friend etc and not let diets get in the way of a good time. Even after a bad week it's only a small step back from where you began. So keep at it.... :)

You got any baby advice for me? Haha!! The closer I get the more I am worried about how much I don't know. Our furniture arrives Friday. ARGHHhh
We have a few nights away for our wedding anniversary eek! Then will get it put up :)

Back