sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thanks purpled I wi again on fri and so far had a 100% wk so hopefully I will get a fairly good loss after my 1.25lb gain last fri, I keep thinking I only got 7lb till I weigh the same as I did last time I lost all my weight! I found it quite easy getting back on track I think its cause I had my day off at the end of my wk so the next day was a new wk.

I dont really no what to say, I had elisha 8 years ago now, its not so fresh in my mind but all I no is u need to sleep when she sleeps even during the day, and dont stress urself out with food or housework for the first couple of wks just relax as much as possible and get ur routine with harriett sorted out

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would agree that doesn't sound excessive at all. Sure it just caused a temporary blip on the scales because its things you haven't been eating so much. You will smash Friday's weigh.

Thankyou atomic :-D I do apologise for not writing on ppls diaries I have been so busy and I just occasionally check mine

Lost 2.5lb today

That's brilliant! Great loss! Bet you feel great :)

Are you pp everyday now?

Yeah but now we r on half term I might have a sf day if I feel like it! I am happy with that! But im struggling a bit craving chocolate really bad! Just want to eat it and if I have something I crave other chocolate :-(

Another brilliant loss, Sarah :) Well done.

I actually joined WW online about a week ago. As I've just been away for the weekend for our wedding anniversary I won't really have a proper weigh in to see how its going for over a week but just got really frustrated at things and thought I would give it a go. Trying very hard to just follow the plan and not over think things at the moment.

Its pretty simple, I bet u will get the hang of it again soon enough, when I first started I bulked my meals up with veg but now I dont seem to want much and dont eat huge meals, I very often point some peas rather than free veg, I love peas!

Its sweetcorn for me. Love the stuff. Defiinitely worth a couple of pp every now and again.

I love sweetcorn too! But that whole family likes peas where as my partner dont like sweetcorn so easier to do peas

My OH would quite happily eat sweetcorn or mushrooms every day. But as I do the cooking he gets veto-ed!

Hello :-D

Totm today and lost 1.25lb im getting a bit annoyed at only loosing between 1-1.5lb a wk but I have lost 41lb in 20 weeks and only 4.75lb till im back to 10.4 1/4 which I was 2 years ago when I first lost weight but according to the nhs ive goota get to 9.3 to b just in the top end of the healthy range which is another 20lb abd the rate im going both of those r gonna take ages to achieve and its starting to make me feel tired at the thought of loosing 1-1.5lb with 20lb more to loose! :'(

Totm today and lost 1.25lb im getting a bit annoyed at only loosing between 1-1.5lb a wk but I have lost 41lb in 20 weeks and only 4.75lb till im back to 10.4 1/4 which I was 2 years ago when I first lost weight but according to the nhs ive goota get to 9.3 to b just in the top end of the healthy range which is another 20lb abd the rate im going both of those r gonna take ages to achieve and its starting to make me feel tired at the thought of loosing 1-1.5lb with 20lb more to loose! :'( Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

In response to your update I saw this...

image-2221929430.jpg

So stick with it Sarah, you're doing a fab job! X

I am pleased with what ive lost and the time ive done it in its just I still have so much to go and its coming off so slowly I feel like it will take another 20 weeks just to get the rest off and im not sure I can do it

I am pleased with what ive lost and the time ive done it in its just I still have so much to go and its coming off so slowly I feel like it will take another 20 weeks just to get the rest off and im not sure I can do it Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes you can! Minis are here for you, every step of the way! X

Back