sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thankyou guys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on the loss. I think its the consistency of things that you should be proud of. Things do slow down a bit but that is natural and likely to be healthier for you and easier to maintain in the long run. 20 weeks to get to target is nothing in the grand scheme of things. Well done again x

Thanks atomic, problem is the last 20 weeks have gone so slow it feels like forever to do another 20, im constantly craving a day off atm, my plan when I do get to goal is to do 6 days on plan with a day off and hopefully maintain that way so im not just giving up when I get to goal anyway but im starting to feel like I need that day off if u get what I mean? !

Maybe its about working out *exactly* what it is your are craving with a day off? Is it not counting? Is it a particular food? Or something else. Maybe trying to incorporate that into your week now rather than waiting until you hit target. 20 weeks (or however long it takes) isn't that long as long as you aren't really unnaturally deprived all that time.

Well we have stopped with the takeaways and if we do have one I cant have what I want as too many pp, and it think its just the freedom of not having to worry if it fits in pp wise or if its on the f&h list and having what I fancy some days I see things and I think ooh id like one of them but I can as no points left its annoying, doesnt mean I wanna sit there amd eat the whole pack but just 1 sometimes doesnt fit in!

Well we have stopped with the takeaways and if we do have one I cant have what I want as too many pp, and it think its just the freedom of not having to worry if it fits in pp wise or if its on the f&h list and having what I fancy some days I see things and I think ooh id like one of them but I can as no points left its annoying, doesnt mean I wanna sit there amd eat the whole pack but just 1 sometimes doesnt fit in! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I see your dilemma! Have u tried making a Fakeaway of your favourite(s)? I've done this before when PP and P have been tight. X

Yeah but its just never the same as the real thing, im keeping my fingers crossed that it will just get easier, I have a day off on 13th june as we have a work dinner and 29th and 30th will b off for my birthday so im gonna just try and remind myself that I have those days coming up and hopefully that will keep me going! Funny thing is when I had a planned day off a few weeks ago I felt shitty and couldn't wait to get back on plan again but that still doesn't make it easier

Yeah but its just never the same as the real thing, im keeping my fingers crossed that it will just get easier, I have a day off on 13th june as we have a work dinner and 29th and 30th will b off for my birthday so im gonna just try and remind myself that I have those days coming up and hopefully that will keep me going! Funny thing is when I had a planned day off a few weeks ago I felt shitty and couldn't wait to get back on plan again but that still doesn't make it easier Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app
Those occasions are just around the corner so fingers crossed you will do good, anytime u need to chat/vent then I'm here. X

Thankyou

Im ok thankyou, still going, no weeklies left till fri tho, how r u?

Those events are just round the corner so just make sure you enjoy them when they come around.

How are you doing with no weeklies? You always seem to make pretty good use of your daily pp when you post your menus. I remember you generally just have tea and fruit for breakfast so you can split points over lunch, dinner and an evening treat?

Yes that right banana for breakfast today I had a red onion bagel and chive philly for lunch and birds eye fish inspiration with new pots salad and salad cream and I normally allow 6pp a day for a picnic but today I had extra pp due to tea being so low so ive had a picnic, oreo ice cream sandwich and 3x chunks of dairy milk fruit and nut choc so quite a few treats today!

Yummy Treats :) Red Onion Bagel sounds yummy, where did u get them from? X

They r those new york bagels, 6pp each but with 1pp worth of philly light they r really filling, I got mine from tesco but most supermarkets sell them, they r lovely

They r those new york bagels, 6pp each but with 1pp worth of philly light they r really filling, I got mine from tesco but most supermarkets sell them, they r lovely

Ooooo I've not seen that flavour before! The New York Bagels are definitely the best x

Im ok thankyou!

They r the bright green pack

Im ok thankyou! They r the bright green pack Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have u had a good day? X

Back