sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Yes had a good day yesterday thankyou, was out all day and very tired.

Wi this morning and unbelievably I lost 3.25lb so only 1.25lb till I get to my weight I was when I last lost weight, to b honest its the push I needed after I dont no how mamy weeks of loosing 1-1.5lb, knowing my luck I will gain next wk!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes had a good day yesterday thankyou, was out all day and very tired. Wi this morning and unbelievably I lost 3.25lb so only 1.25lb till I get to my weight I was when I last lost weight, to b honest its the push I needed after I dont no how mamy weeks of loosing 1-1.5lb, knowing my luck I will gain next wk! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Whoop Whoop! Friday WI Crew really nailed it today! X

Great loss this week ;)
Your doing so well!! Maybe you deserve a treat if you are there at your 1st target next week ;)

Thankyou everyone, will look at ur diary now serena i dint have chance this morning!

Well next fri is our meal out so hopefully I can meet my first target at least next wi!

Thankyou everyone, will look at ur diary now serena i dint have chance this morning! Well next fri is our meal out so hopefully I can meet my first target at least next wi! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

See u over there :) Where are u going for your meal next Friday? X

Hello dudette im fine thankyou, hope u r ok!

It's a little local restaurant called bridge bistro

Hello dudette im fine thankyou, hope u r ok!

It's a little local restaurant called bridge bistro

Is it for a special occasion? X

Work meal

Thankyou

Really pleased to got a really big loss this week. You sound a lot more positive about things, which is excellent.

Do you think you did anything differently this week to cause the bigger loss?

Thanks atomic! Im fine thankyou had a busy day cleaning the house :-(

Is it all shiny and sparkling now ? X

How was the meal out?

I'm starting to wonder when I can use the 'I'm too pregnant' excuse to get out of the house cleaning lol

It is serena!

Not had the meal out yet and its been cancelled for the min so no day off till end of month!

U can prob use it now purpled, u shouldn't b bending down really :-D

I had 90g of oven cooked ham for tea, how many pp do u guys think? I no 30g of wafer thin ham is 1pp but this is proper ham

It is serena! Not had the meal out yet and its been cancelled for the min so no day off till end of month! U can prob use it now purpled, u shouldn't b bending down really :-D I had 90g of oven cooked ham for tea, how many pp do u guys think? I no 30g of wafer thin ham is 1pp but this is proper ham Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

My App says 50g is 1pp or 100g for 3pp of Oven Baked Ham from Asda? Does that sound ok? I don't eat Ham so not too sure if I looked for the right thing? X

Back