sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

That sounds like what I had, thankyou very much, I did point it at 3pp so im glad its not more! Thankyou

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds like what I had, thankyou very much, I did point it at 3pp so im glad its not more! Thankyou Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're very welcome, I always try to help if I can. X

Thankyou

Its a shame that the meal out got cancelled but at least you can enjoy the meal at the end of the month even more.

Are you looking forward to having a bit more time when the holidays start? Sounds like the new job takes up a lot of time.

Looks like we r out for fathers day lunch so a day off on sun instead :-D

Yeah I am really busy but I get board during holiday times!

Looks like we r out for fathers day lunch so a day off on sun instead :-D Yeah I am really busy but I get board during holiday times! Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yey for Day Off! Where will u go? X

Looks like we r out for fathers day lunch so a day off on sun instead :-D

Yeah I am really busy but I get board during holiday times!

Enjoy Sunday :)

Prob garden centre for sunday roast

Prob garden centre for sunday roast Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A Garden Centre which does roast? Wow! X

Yeah its a posh one, I live in cornwall, totally different to the rest of the uk I think, we dont have massive super markets and most of the chain stores ppl talk about we dont have

Yeah its a posh one, I live in cornwall, totally different to the rest of the uk I think, we dont have massive super markets and most of the chain stores ppl talk about we dont have Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds Lovely! Probably just as well there isn't one near me ;-) x

:-D they do lovely crumble (my fav)

Im ok thankyou, just hoping to loose 1.25lb tomorrow to get me at my first goal of previously lost weight which I would b down to 10st 4.5lb :O bit worried tho as had such a big loss last wk

:-D they do lovely crumble (my fav) Im ok thankyou, just hoping to loose 1.25lb tomorrow to get me at my first goal of previously lost weight which I would b down to 10st 4.5lb :O bit worried tho as had such a big loss last wk Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good Luck for WI Sarah :) Hope it goes well! X PS-I love Crumble, one of my favourite desserts! X

Thankyou! I think we r very similar, I love cake, doesnt help the mother inlaw is always sending them home!

Lost 1.5lb!!! Got to my first goal of previously lost weight! Have 15.25lb left to loose which will get me to 9.3st which is very top end of healthy weight! So I will see how I go, have my day off on sun so could gain next wi :-(

Oh and ive lost 45.75lb since beginning of jan!!! :-D feeling quite pleased!

Will look at others diaries tonight when I get a sec!

Subscribing if you don't mind well done on such a great weight loss since and without class u can't be far of goal now x

Thankyou! I think we r very similar, I love cake, doesnt help the mother inlaw is always sending them home! Lost 1.5lb!!! Got to my first goal of previously lost weight! Have 15.25lb left to loose which will get me to 9.3st which is very top end of healthy weight! So I will see how I go, have my day off on sun so could gain next wi :-( Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well Done on your loss Sarah! 1.5lb is FAB! Naughty Mother in Law sending cake round ;-) Bet you are pleased to have reached your 1st goal? How has your Friday been? X

Back