sarah's new weightwatchers food diary, propoint and simply filling mix!

Thankyou guys! Yes 6 months and I dont go to meetings, I feel silly paying £5 to get weighed when it costs nothing at home :/ I did go to 6/7 meetings when I first did ww but it got to the point where I didnt find them helpful!

This was my goal originally but I have 15.25lb till im at a healthy weight with nhs but im not sure if I will look ill so will see how I feel!

Today has been good :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou guys! Yes 6 months and I dont go to meetings, I feel silly paying £5 to get weighed when it costs nothing at home :/ I did go to 6/7 meetings when I first did ww but it got to the point where I didnt find them helpful! This was my goal originally but I have 15.25lb till im at a healthy weight with nhs but im not sure if I will look ill so will see how I feel! Today has been good :-D Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm exactly the same, don't need Meetings with Minis anyway ;-) This is like a 24-7 Meeting! Just keep going until you're happy, I'm not so sure on this whole NHS BMI thing if I'm honest, I'm overweight according to them but yet no one else thinks that! X

Well I dont agree with it really, the healthy range for me is 7.7st to 9.3st id quite like to b 9.3 but I think id b anorexic at 7.7st! Id really like to b at least 9.7 I think

Well I dont agree with it really, the healthy range for me is 7.7st to 9.3st id quite like to b 9.3 but I think id b anorexic at 7.7st! Id really like to b at least 9.7 I think Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I think my lowest weight could be 6 something! I looked thin enough at 7 7 last year! X

How tall r u? I dont understand how ur healthy weight is so low

How tall r u? I dont understand how ur healthy weight is so low Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm 4 11, my Healthy Range is 6st 8lb to 8st 12lb according to the NHS Website! Crazy Eh! X

Im 5ft 0, its stupid really esp if someone is big built, they would look silly that low, I dont get how they can say how much everyone should weigh based on height as every is built different. I no I still have fat that needs to go but I will stop if I start looking too thin

I just looked and my healthy range is 6st 11lb to 9st 3lb :/ not good

Im 5ft 0, its stupid really esp if someone is big built, they would look silly that low, I dont get how they can say how much everyone should weigh based on height as every is built different. I no I still have fat that needs to go but I will stop if I start looking too thin Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just looked and my healthy range is 6st 11lb to 9st 3lb :/ not good Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm quite broad shouldered with big boobs but have no waist or hips! Even when I was 7 7 last year I still had D Cup boobs, they just won't get any smaller than that! X

I think im the same as u up top but I hold the rest of my fat on my belly rather than hips ect

I think im the same as u up top but I hold the rest of my fat on my belly rather than hips ect Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's annoying isn't it! X

:-D

Another cracking loss, Sarah. Well done :)

Hope you enjoy the meal out tomorrow. Sounds like a nice place. We have several rather posh garden centres locally that do food, I think one of them does roast dinners, although the others are slightly more café-type places.

Thanks atomic, I just hope I dont get a massive gain next wk, I decided to have a day off today and treat myself to a Chinese so that will b 2 days off this wk :/ I felt like I deserved a couple days off after hitting my first target, im in no way gonna give up tho, mon to thurs will prob just b 26pp and no weeklies I think!

Another piece of news is I dug out all my old clothes from when I lost my weight last time and they all fit, I even wore a size 10 pair of jeans today which im pretty sure only just fitted last time, but fit perfectly now

Yey for digging out clothes from last time, that should save u having to buy new! Size 10 Jeans is great too, go you! X

I was a 14 so im really happy :-D

I was a 14 so im really happy :-D

That's fantastic, a really noticeable dress size change, you should be very proud of yourself x

Fantastic to get into your size 10s! Really shows how well you are doing to have dropped so many dress sizes in such a short space of time.

Back