Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

You just need a thin gap at top lol. Mine was tilted but they stayed the same shape lol I was thinking I could do yogurt coated fruit. Or sweeten the yogurt with sweetener.

The possibilities are endless! I think you should experiment and report back ;-) x

I can't plan tomorrow as I'm going to Morrison's for breakfast before we so the shopping and I don't know the menu.

1403302159168.jpg
Does this help xx
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope u enjoy your Morrisona Brekkie, I like their food other than the scrambled egg, too salty for my liking. X

View attachment 143026
Does this help xx

Thanks Hun! They changed their menu about 2 months ago. I think that's the old one(as I think the new menu is blue??), but I imagine it's quite similar so cheers ;) I wanna try and have a F&H day so hopefully there will be something good.

I'll let you know what I pick :)

Hope u enjoy your Morrisona Brekkie, I like their food other than the scrambled egg, too salty for my liking. X

Don't think I'd ever order scrambled egg from a supermarket cafe lol! I'm too fussy for that.

I hope you're able to find something scrummy, what time are u going? X

Erm dunno, about 9 maybe. We are both laid on sofas at moment. I'm in underwear as it's hot and baby just had a stretch and held her foot out for ages lol

What do people think about this....

On F&H you get 2 tsp of healthy oil per day. Which over a week is 14tsp = 18pp

I haven't had a single tsp yet. I tend to cook without it.

So I miss avocado as it high in pp and seems a waste on F&H. But an avocado is a natural fat that is healthy. An full avocado is 9pp.

So I was thinking I could swap the 18pp oil to an avocado. And have 1 avocado for free each week.

Cheating I know....do you think it would matter?

Thanks Hun! They changed their menu about 2 months ago. I think that's the old one(as I think the new menu is blue??), but I imagine it's quite similar so cheers ;) I wanna try and have a F&H day so hopefully there will be something good.

I'll let you know what I pick :)

No worries I hope you find something you fancy xx

What do people think about this....

On F&H you get 2 tsp of healthy oil per day. Which over a week is 14tsp = 18pp

I haven't had a single tsp yet. I tend to cook without it.

So I miss avocado as it high in pp and seems a waste on F&H. But an avocado is a natural fat that is healthy. An full avocado is 9pp.

So I was thinking I could swap the 18pp oil to an avocado. And have 1 avocado for free each week.

Cheating I know....do you think it would matter?

I wouldn't call it a cheat more of a tweak :) I really don't think it do any harm, enjoy your breakfast hun x

Erm dunno, about 9 maybe. We are both laid on sofas at moment. I'm in underwear as it's hot and baby just had a stretch and held her foot out for ages lol

Could u actually see the foot? That's so cool! X

What do people think about this.... On F&H you get 2 tsp of healthy oil per day. Which over a week is 14tsp = 18pp I haven't had a single tsp yet. I tend to cook without it. So I miss avocado as it high in pp and seems a waste on F&H. But an avocado is a natural fat that is healthy. An full avocado is 9pp. So I was thinking I could swap the 18pp oil to an avocado. And have 1 avocado for free each week. Cheating I know....do you think it would matter?

I don't think anyone ever got fat eating avocado! Personally I would swap my '18pp' for two avocados but that's just me, I'm a greedy mare! X

:)

Breakfast was nice. I chose from the under 500 calorie section and all the ingredients were F&H. I'm too pregnant to care whether it was cooked in a F&H way. I am counting it as a F&H breakfast. Lol!!

Latte with skimmed milk.
Baked beans, tomato, mushroom, egg x 2 and 1 crumpet. How cool is that, they let me swap the bread for a crumpet lol!!

The husband had.....coffee. 2 x sausage, 2 x bacon, 2 x egg, fried bread, toast x 2, mushroom, tomato, hash brown, beans and an extra hash brown. He isn't even fat, not even in the slightest. Rather annoying he can eat that much.

Arghhhh all I wanna do is eat things I can't. I've made a nice pudding for tonight. I mixed some fat free Greek yogurt with a banana options (1pp) so it is nice and chocolatey. Then layered 1 x chopped banana and the chocolate yogurt mouse into a glass. It's in the fridge for later.

I've eaten plenty today, I've already had my 7 weeklies. I've had a 2 hour kip. Woke up with a wonky stomach where baby has decided to settle.

I'm trying to stop myself eating everything in sight. So I'm sat behaving but I just wanna go and eat loads of food :(

Day 14
Gestation - 30 weeks 2 days
F&H Day

Breakfast
My best attempt at a F&H Morrison's breakfast. Skimmed Latte, Egg x2, Mushrooms, Tomato, Beans and a crumpet. I am too pregnant to worry whether to pp anything for how it was cooked. It was free in my eyes.

Lunch
Tuna and Cheese (3pp) Quesadilla made with ww wraps. Lettuce, Cucumber, Beetroot.

Dinner
Steak, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Mash potato (1pp).
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403374071.015945.jpg

Snacks
Natural Yogurt with banana options (1pp) with chopped banana, F&H Nachos yum, Pizza graze box (3pp) tangerine
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403374090.857517.jpg
Nachos were great, I just used the ww wrap and salt. Simple.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403374108.142210.jpg
1pp pudding

=8pp

Me & Baby
Tired. I got 2 hours kip and could have had more. I think when I am tired I just want to eat more. I've done well though and stuck to plan. For some reason I feel like I binge ate today, not because I have eaten loads. But I've just been eating, even when I'm not hungry. Baby is a bit energetic today, I've had a wonky belly all afternoon and she has just moved back.

Nachos look yum but would wanna smother them in cheese. Aww sorry your tired but well done on resisting the binge xx

I'm not a huge fan if cheese, I do love salsa but don't have any, or the ingredients to make some.

Back