Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Wow Sarah! Looks like you have had a fab day! Your Morrisons sounds much better than our one, ours doesn't do crumpets and it certainly doesn't do skimmed milk! X

Wow Sarah! Looks like you have had a fab day! Your Morrisons sounds much better than our one, ours doesn't do crumpets and it certainly doesn't do skimmed milk! X

If you have plain coffee they have skimmed/semi/whole milk in those tiny cartons where you need about 5 of them. But I get it from the coffee machine. You pick all your options, milk type (soya is an option) coffee strength, if you want sweetener or sugar, then type of coffee. Then it makes it and you pay at till. The crumpets are with the cakes and stuff. I just said can I have these instead of toast, and they never charged me extra lol. It's a new cafe so maybe they will change them all.

We have a new tesco restaurant too. It's done out like a pub (without alcohol) and it isn't self service. You sit down and order. It's part of the supermarket, a bit weird really. Not tried it. Wouldn't make a special trip to eat out at a supermarket lol

If you have plain coffee they have skimmed/semi/whole milk in those tiny cartons where you need about 5 of them. But I get it from the coffee machine. You pick all your options, milk type (soya is an option) coffee strength, if you want sweetener or sugar, then type of coffee. Then it makes it and you pay at till. The crumpets are with the cakes and stuff. I just said can I have these instead of toast, and they never charged me extra lol. It's a new cafe so maybe they will change them all.

We have a new tesco restaurant too. It's done out like a pub (without alcohol) and it isn't self service. You sit down and order. It's part of the supermarket, a bit weird really. Not tried it. Wouldn't make a special trip to eat out at a supermarket lol

That Tesco Restaurant sounds ODD! Tesco and upmarket doesn't go together does it!!! I want one of those coffee machines in our Morrisons, it's green semi or nothing! X

A 1pp treat....
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403381622.019574.jpg
Vimto Ice Lolly

Daily 9pp
Weeklies = 40 left for 5 days

I've seen those in Poundland too, 8 or 10 in the box I think :) x

Sarah your food looks fab today, your mash looks lovely I think I do mash with our steak next time.

I love mash from time to time. I put some flavour into it, and always butter which is why it has 1pp. Worth the 1pp :)

Morning All!!
Breakfast for me today......100% free
Following my new avocado rule :)

I made a plain egg omelette, then fried some tomato, mushroom, spinach. Put the stuff inside the omelette and avocado on the side. A high in natural fat start to the morning. The hubby had the same but with some bacon, he loved :) and he is doing a 15k run right now...so the protein will keep him going.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403422777.802744.jpg

I need to find a dress for a wedding, either online or in shops. My bump isn't massive for 30 weeks but I'm tall. Tall & Maternity wear don't mix. As the maternity dresses are too short. I could go for the dress with leggings look but I don't always think it looks that classy for weddings. Especially posh ones.
So I'm thinking I could maybe buy a Tall maxi dress and a size bigger and just adjust the straps to make it so it isn't loose at the top. I don't have to worry about footwear then as maxi dresses cover feet. I don't want to spend too much as I'll only get 1 wear out if it.

That's my dilemma lol Plus I'll be a few weeks bigger in bump size.

That's my day lol

I need to find a dress for a wedding, either online or in shops. My bump isn't massive for 30 weeks but I'm tall. Tall & Maternity wear don't mix. As the maternity dresses are too short. I could go for the dress with leggings look but I don't always think it looks that classy for weddings. Especially posh ones.
So I'm thinking I could maybe buy a Tall maxi dress and a size bigger and just adjust the straps to make it so it isn't loose at the top. I don't have to worry about footwear then as maxi dresses cover feet. I don't want to spend too much as I'll only get 1 wear out if it.

That's my dilemma lol Plus I'll be a few weeks bigger in bump size.

That's my day lol

i think the maxi dress is a perfect idea!
i have a wedding in september and i will be 25 weeks then so im thinking a maxi dress too - although i wore a peplum dress to my godaughters christening and that was roomy from asos :D

Loving the sound of your maxi dress idea! I'm not a leggings fan and certainly not for a wedding! Your omelette looks soooooo yummy! I really fancy avocado right now! Lol! X

I don't mind leggings but unless there new they look grubby. Plus they have to be decent quality as I hate seeing people's underwear when they bend down. 'Primark Leggings'

I don't mind leggings but unless there new they look grubby. Plus they have to be decent quality as I hate seeing people's underwear when they bend down. 'Primark Leggings'

God! That's the worst isn't it! I saw a 'lady' in White leggings yesterday, they were so see through I nearly knew where she had bought her knickers from! X
Although I suppose I should be grateful she was wearing some! X

Back