Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Erm well I'm not sure. I'll try and do it without....

Erm well I'm not sure. I'll try and do it without....

Fingers Crossed, remember not to be too rigid about the plan in your condition. X

Day 17
Gestation - 30 weeks 5 days
F&H Day

Breakfast
Crumpet, Egg, Flora Light (0pp)
Melon
Coffee

Lunch
Lettuce, Chicken, Butter Beans, Chilli, Beetroot, pepper

Dinner
Veggie Stir fry with lots of mushrooms and noodles (5pp)

Snacks
Yogurt
Tangerine
Cherries
Banana

Weeklies used = 5
Remaining = 0 for 2 days :( :( :(

Nah I'm not, but trying to plan a super filling day tomorrow :)

Lots of yummy filling foods! X Popcorn? Jelly? Things you can still feel slightly naughty with! X

I've made some salad, so gonna make some tortilla chips with a wrap.

Plus the icecream maker is in the freezer. So might make some strawberry icecream with my Greek yogurt. I bought some nice strawberries today.

I've made some salad, so gonna make some tortilla chips with a wrap. Plus the icecream maker is in the freezer. So might make some strawberry icecream with my Greek yogurt. I bought some nice strawberries today.

Oooooo how does the ice cream maker work? X

You put the base bowl in freezer. When it's been in long enough it clips into the machine. You pour in the ingredients and it stirs them around and around and half an hour later you have icecream.

You can use cream etc for tasty stuff

Fruit on it's own for sorbet, but it needs to be liquidy, like cook it first. Then add sweetener/sugar.

Or you can use yogurt (fat free or normal) add fruit, chocolate, nuts. Whatever really.

I hardly use it as my freezer is never empty enough to put the base in. But I have room right now.

You put the base bowl in freezer. When it's been in long enough it clips into the machine. You pour in the ingredients and it stirs them around and around and half an hour later you have icecream.

You can use cream etc for tasty stuff

Fruit on it's own for sorbet, but it needs to be liquidy, like cook it first. Then add sweetener/sugar.

Or you can use yogurt (fat free or normal) add fruit, chocolate, nuts. Whatever really.

I hardly use it as my freezer is never empty enough to put the base in. But I have room right now.

Oooooo that sounds so cool! I've never heard of a machine like that x Can't wait to see the end result! X

I saw them in tesco and didn't know what they were. Looks good :)

Now I know what they are. I just thought they were children's drink holders

Back