Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Breakfast this morning beans and scrambled egg. F&H day!! I am expecting a gain tomorrow, at least 1 lb maybe more. No joke.....my belly this week has grown so much. All the other weeks I haven't seen the change from week to week. I take a photo of my bump each week for my baby app and 100% this week it's grown lots!! I'm happy though....just letting you all know there will be no STS or minus lbs this week. But I don't care yay :)

It's so lovely to hear as it means your beautiful baby daughter is healthily and steadily growing :) Hope u have a good day Sarah. X

I'm really scared of being a mum. So I'm a bit nervous. But I'm so excited to meet her and make it all real. As it just feels a million miles away.

You are not alone I'm sure most first time mums feel that way I know I certainly did.
A natural motherly instinct just kind of kicks in! And you are going to be a fab mummy xx

Breakfast this morning beans and scrambled egg. F&H day!! I am expecting a gain tomorrow, at least 1 lb maybe more. No joke.....my belly this week has grown so much. All the other weeks I haven't seen the change from week to week. I take a photo of my bump each week for my baby app and 100% this week it's grown lots!! I'm happy though....just letting you all know there will be no STS or minus lbs this week. But I don't care yay :)

Yummy scrambled egg!!
Hope you've had a good day xx

Thanks for the support guys. I'll catch up with all your diaries later tonight. It's been a busy day.

So my plan is to WI tomorrow morning as usual and then have tomorrow and Saturday off plan. Then have a 5 day F&H week with 35 weeklies.

We are going away for 2 nights, I will make good choices but I don't wanna be stressing over pointing food. To be honest when we are out and about we do so much walking, tend to have a bigger breakfast and an evening meal. Don't usually have snacks and lunch. But I want to order a meal and enjoy it, rather than working out the lowest pp on the menu. I'm 31 weeks pregnant....I deserve 2 days off :)

That's the best plan for me anyway :)

Thanks for the support guys. I'll catch up with all your diaries later tonight. It's been a busy day. So my plan is to WI tomorrow morning as usual and then have tomorrow and Saturday off plan. Then have a 5 day F&H week with 35 weeklies. We are going away for 2 nights, I will make good choices but I don't wanna be stressing over pointing food. To be honest when we are out and about we do so much walking, tend to have a bigger breakfast and an evening meal. Don't usually have snacks and lunch. But I want to order a meal and enjoy it, rather than working out the lowest pp on the menu. I'm 31 weeks pregnant....I deserve 2 days off :) That's the best plan for me anyway :)

You most certainly do deserve 2 days off! I hope u and hubby enjoy every second of your time away. X

Absolutely deserve the 2 days off without wrrying about points and stressing about food. Hope you have a fab time away xx

Day 19
Gestation - 30 weeks 7 days
I give myself 40pp on a pointing day, as I'm pregnant :)

Breakfast
Beans (3pp) Scrambled egg (5pp)
Fruit
Coffee 1pp

Lunch
Chicken salad with cucumber, tomato, pepper, dressing and olives (6pp)

Dinner
Lamb (5pp) carrots, broccoli, green beans, new potato (3pp)

Snacks
Chocolate pudding and custard (8pp)
Apple, tangerine, plum, yogurt (3pp), crisps (2pp)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403808369.923618.jpg
=36pp

Thanks for the support guys!! Glad you all think I deserve 2 days off!!!

Gonna watch Big Bang Theory. Then I'll catch up with you all later while hubby watches footie. Sometimes i go in all your diaries and there are pages and pages to catch up on. It's hard lol!!

I've been craving a ramen from waggamammas all week. So hopefully I can fit one of them in :)

Last edited:
It's noodles in a tasty broth, with meat and loads of veg. You get chopsticks and a big spoon lol!!

I used to get the tofu one, but may have something a bit meaty this time. I don't go very often, but I did when I was at uni. I used to get curry or something every time until I discovered this lol

Sounds nice I think they got one in brum may go look sometime xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They do peach ice tea as well and that's nice. I used to be vegetarian and it's very veggie friendly which is why I loved it so much I think.

I love food though, I get excited about every restaurant I go to :)

Also loving the sound of unlimited coffee for £1.95!!

F&B's good for breakfast :) I wonder if the breakfast pizza is pizza sized? I thought I'd look at the menu before hand as I get overwhelmed by so many amazing choices. Unlimited coffee is fab, you can stay and chat for ages lol!!

Back