Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

So I've finally dragged myself out if bed.......

And I'm shocked. I was expecting a 2lb gain. Not because I've been crazy with food, just because I've grown so big this week, I can feel baby moving way more and I'm pretty tired. +
Baby has gained 0.5lbs according to my app.

But I only gained 0.5lbs.
So I'm back where I started. 3 weeks on F&H and no weight gained. Blood sugars reduced so much, which is the reason I'm doing this.

Last edited:
P.S 2 Days without pointing woooooop!!! I won't be on much for a few days. But I will update you all on my return :)

Also excited to have my weeklies back when I return to plan on Sunday lol :)

Amazing Hun you are doing so well and giving your baby the best start in life you possibly can. Xx

Hope u and Hubby have a fantastic trip away, well done on your minimal gain, you're doing a fantastic job as a Mummy already. X PS-How was F&Bs? I've never been there for Brekkie! PPS-I hope u get your Wagamama, I've not been there since starting WW! X

Breakfast - Cheese and Tomato Omelette and coffees
Lunch - None
Dinner - Chilli Beef Ramen, yummy lots of noodles in and I ate it all. With a side of tofu gyoza which are little dumplings. You get a big spoon for broth and chop sticks for rest But the hubby used a fork lol I also had peach iced tea. It all tastes very healthy actually.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403938312.847558.jpg

Decided not to get a pudding as I didn't fancy any of theirs. We went to trinity kitchen before the show and got a crepe and I had butterscotch sauce.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403938500.139735.jpg

Show was awesome. We saw the fish in the morning too, and the sharks and penguins :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403938545.635333.jpg

Lots of shopping. I was probably on my feet walking around for about 6 hours. By time we got back after Wicked I fell asleep lol

Hope u and Hubby have a fantastic trip away, well done on your minimal gain, you're doing a fantastic job as a Mummy already. X PS-How was F&Bs? I've never been there for Brekkie! PPS-I hope u get your Wagamama, I've not been there since starting WW! X

You should go, all the pp are on the ww app not that it influenced my decision but some of the ramens are only 14pp. F&B breakfast was great, choices for veggies too.

Looks and sounds a lovely day. How was wicked xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really enjoyed it. The theatre in Leeds is amazing too, one of the nicest and I was comfy for a change. Love the story of Wicked :)

I'm soooooo glad you're having a fab time Sarah! Your Ramen looks AMAZING, so fresh and vibrant! What's the plan for today? X

I'm actually sat having a costa coffee while hubby goes to the sports shops he wants to go to as I can cope. Everytime I stand up to walk I need a wee. I think babies getting big. Baby was moving like crazy this morning and I swear the bum was sticking out to my side lol.

Breakfast this morning was a cheap and cheerful Wetherspoons. I just had a bagel with cream cheese and fruit/yogurt. Then there was a small bit of bacon fat on my bagel plate and being an ex vegetarian this annoyed me. It was like a slither of the white fat. So I complained and got the money back for both our breakfasts. I'm not usually a complaining person, but there was no reason for bacon being on my plate as the hubby had a sausage and egg roll. Breakfast tasted good tho :)

This afternoon back to the hotel.....swimming, relaxing and maybe tea and cake. A walk if I feel upto it. The hubby has a back massage booked and he booked me in for a manicure :)
Then tonight we have booked an Indian.

Gonna nip to IKEA on the way home tomorrow :)

I'll catch up with all your foods tomorrow. :)

I've been taking my bump photos each week.
Here is my HUGE 31 week baby...this time last week she was nowhere near this big. It's been a big growing week.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1403959464.634030.jpg
P.S I'm not that tanned, it was the lighting in our room.

Morning All

Yesterday was nice, relaxing, swimming, manicure, small amount of shopping. I got my baby girl a cute 'hungry caterpillar set from TKmax. It's spotty leggings, caterpillar baby grow with the logo on and a matching button up cardigan. All official Eric Carle. Only cost £8 for the set in 3-6months and to think....I never go in that shop cos I can't be bothered lol.

Breakfast - Cream Cheese Bagel and fruit & Coffee
Lunch-None
Dinner- Indian (see below)
And a fruity Mocktail
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1404025695.825923.jpg
I've also double confirmed the hubby is a food hoover. I struggle with large amounts of food in one sitting since being pregnant. He takes full advantages and eats it all as well as his. He's not even fat, it's so unfair.

I didn't eat too much yesterday, the breakfast was a late one and then we were busy and I didn't get hungry.

Ready to start back on plan this morning with 35 weeklies for 5 days ;)

glad u had a good day :D

tom also eats his and then finishes off mine - LOL - i call him the dustbin!!!
but he too never puts on weight "/ so unfair!! x

Morning Hun.
Sounds like you've had such a lovely time away and look at your super cute bump, very neat.
Loving the look of the indian too! X

Back