Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

Breakfast - Crumpet x 2 with egg
Lunch - Chicken salad with avocado and olives(2pp) and a yummy dressing (1pp)
Dinner - ww wrap pizza, with wedges and ketchup (0pp)
Snacks- tangerine, apple, banana, Bacon rather flavour crisps (3pp) popcorn, carrot and hummous(1pp)

=7pp
I have the pizza and wedges in oven now.

Pub quiz tonight, I'm knackered! But once I'm there I'll be fine :)

1lb gain!! Baby is happy in there....she made me eat a dine bar inside a cadburys chocolate bar last night. And a peanut butter twix. Totally worth it and over my pp for week but I don't mind. I need days like that.

Seems a sensible approach :)

I'm being good most the time and I do need to keep an eye on things with gestational diabetes but we can't be perfect all the time. I'm over 33 weeks now.....starting to get so tired in the evenings, so when I fancy something I have it. In 6 weeks I've gained 2.5lbs. If I wasn't following anything it would be at least 7lbs gain so far....as without exercise I have no control lol

Plus baby should have grown 2.5lbs in weight. So maybe I'm at a STS really if I make my own rules up :)

Last edited:
Glad baby is happy in there. Where do I get pb twix. Gain isn't too bad. My mum had gestational diabetes with me. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

3rd trimester is usually about 1lb gain per week. That's what they recommend. I got mine from newsagent but I think they are sold in asda. They look like this:
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1405061453.894560.jpg

Yesterday my mum for baby a crib, my brother brought the playmat round he bought and it's all feeling real. ARGHHhh.

I went for 'Fish&Chips' with 4 friends last night. It's a lovely restaurant, nothing fancy just good quality food. Some battered fish with chips and mushy peas was just what I needed. They also do the BiGGEST puddings in the world ever. So I can say I was pretty much stuffed. Wouldn't know where to begin with pro pointing it. However I did about 6 hours if walking around yesterday. And didn't have lunch.

Today I'm knackered. We have homemade burgers for tea tonight, I don't normally have bread buns with my burgers but I like homemade wedges or something instead.

I'm addicted to liquid talc. I got a free sample in a baby pack. It's talc that's like a cream but it dries soft, if you put too much in it goes powdery like talc.

Baby ain't getting none of this. Mummy is addicted :)

Me too!
I tried a few other baby products too as they smell so nice, good jobs I have lots of freebies lol

ive been tryin to look for freebies online when bored lol
i dont seem to find anythin tho
the only things ive got were what i got in my packs - couple of mini johnsons products, tiny sudocrem and mini bepanthem
as well as stuf for me like stretch mark cream etc!

Out Midwife told us to join Emma's Diary. Just use an old email as there are junk emails. There will be some vouchers for Argos. And 3 packs to collect from Argos. One of the Argos packs has a leaflet to collect a johnsons pack and that has a full size pack of wipes, baby oil, bath lotion and a pack of 4 nappies and lots of samples. My other stuff was from my midwife bounty pack. I've not joined up to anything else. Apparently I should, I just don't want to start getting junk post through the door. The Emma's Diary ones are online, You print them.

Zzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
Let me just get the negatives out the way
1. I'm tired
2. I'm moody
3. Baby has no room and I feel so stretched
4. I need a wee every time I stand up
5. I feel like a frump

Hmm so let's think of 5 positives to balance it out
1. I love her so much
2. I have a lovely burger for tea
3. The husband just made me a whisper gold hot chocolate
4. I am loving my pregnancy craving
5. I'm almost 34 weeks, that's over 85% cooked!!! Home straight!!!

Back