Sarah's Pregnancy/Breastfeeding & Everything Else Food Diary - F&H

I have to be so careful at work. There are 4 of us, all female. One lady has been single her whole life and is almost 40 and thinks her time is up, the other 2 have been trying for children for well over 10 years, one of them is currently trying to adopt.

I get pregnant the first month trying and felt so guilty at first. Then ever since I try and talk about pregnancy as little as possible as I don't wanna make it hard for them. Today I said 'I can't get comfy today, she's digging her head in my side' and Emma said 'I wouldn't complain your so lucky'
It's literally the first pregnancy related conversation I've mentioned in a few weeks, I feel so guilty. I guess I am really lucky which is why I am trying not to moan.

You've been so considerate not mentioning it you think she would just reply without making you feel guilty as you ain't throwing it in her face xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

She's okay most the time, it must just be hard for her. I guess she wants a baby so badly and it's hard seeing me. I don't blame her.

Craving time yeahhhhhh!!

I've lollys/pops
Like mr freeze, orange lollies, ribena lollies. Anything cold and fruity. I literally have 3 or 4 after each other.

Pretty cool there so low calorie haha!! Could be a lot worse if it was cake.

I think most the ones I eat have some sugar in, but soo worth it. There about 3 pops for 1pp. Or 1 ice lolly per 1pp mmmm yum

I've lollys/pops
Like mr freeze, orange lollies, ribena lollies. Anything cold and fruity. I literally have 3 or 4 after each other.

Pretty cool there so low calorie haha!! Could be a lot worse if it was cake.

thats my mates craving too - ice lollies tip tops etc!
id be happy to crave that
il prob end up craving donuts all my pregnancy :O

My friend has had a cake per day since about week 15 and she's 26 weeks now lol
Mind you....she's still skinny.....cow lol!! Not fair!!

Omg it's 25degree, I'm 34 weeks preggers and I've just walked 5 miles! Am I crazy? Probably. Why didn't I get the bus....
Miss my car.....hubby has taken it and I can't drive his cos it's getting fixed.

Anyway I just walked into mcdonalds for a full fat coke as all my body wants is sugar and avoided all the food. We have Stirfry tonight with noodles and spring rolls. Yum!!

Plus ice lollies yeaaaaah!!

Some old hag from accountancy told me my bump was too small today, stupid woman. Why do people judge. Midwife tomorrow :)

Morning everyone! I have Friday off so.....nearly the weekend :) just need to get today done :)

I need it. I think tomorrow I'm gonna find somewhere cold, stick a film on and do nothing.

Today did go quick!!
Midwife measured my stomach 4 times with tape measure. As I was measuring small, when she plotted it on my chart I was only 1 week under what I should be, my chart is set up for my height/weight pre pregnancy. So she failed to notice I was tall, so it all made sense once she plotted it. She said that's probably why my bump is small as baby has more room due to my height. She wasn't concerned but she did scare me. So baby has grown the correct amount, she's just under the average fundus length line.

Then I had my growth scan, which I have due to gestational diabetes and baby measured thinner than average but taller in height.

So who knows, but she's healthy and growing well :)

I had carvery tonight, didn't have meat as I didn't feel like it but had a vegetable cottage pie with carvery veg etc. mmmm yum

I'm just thinking of plans to follow once baby is born. I want to breastfeed so will allow myself some time to adjust to life as a mummy before I even start to diet but I like to be prepared.

Weight Watchers - 14pp extra per day if Breastfeeding, 7pp extra per day if Breastfeeding and supplementing.

Weight Watchers - Filling and Healthy - no changes

Slimming world - loads more health extra As

I dunno which I'll pick

Back