Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

I hope not all your nights out are like this... it would be enough to drive anyone to drink and chips!!!

At least your friend has said you don't need to forgive easily, much better that he is taking responsibility. Can you imagine how awful it would be if he thought his behaviour was acceptable!!! Take your time with this one and be honest with him if you don't think things can go back to how there were before he opened his big mouth!!!

I'm glad I lived with all girls... and all straight... no danger of anyone shagging/dating and having a massive falling out! Give it time and if it carries on bang both their heads together!!!

Take care of yourself today... try not to eat too much hangover food... I'd be face down in a maccy d's breakfast by now, lol!!! xxx

I'm not really hungry, but deffo not going to let last night ruin my diet!

I felt sorry for him in a way - he was trying to be funny in front of everyone, and he did clearly not understand the situation entirely - I know he wouldn't have said it if he did, but the fact is that he still said it, and I don't think he should make jokes like that ever, even if it isn't someones family member.

He is 18, first time away from home etc, and I have seen him grow so much in the past 6 months and I know he can see that what he did was totally out of order, and he is so sorry - but I do deffo need to just give it a bit of time.

Luckily they aren't all like this! The situation with the girl and guy is doing everyone's heads in - bit of a love triangle going on in our flat!!

aaaah hun don't be too disheartened!! 3lbs is still a brilliant loss in one week! don't put too much pressure on yourself, i always do the same when i weigh mid week and then its changed by weigh day-its just fluctuations in water weight xx

I love the zoo. Hope you had fun.

Chinese buffet sounds like a diet nightmare especially for me i love all Chinese food lol

Just try and be really good apart from meal out and night out and drink plenty water.

Today is going well, and I have just finished some exercise. Not really tracking calories on here so much anymore - using My Fitness Pal for that - but using her for talking more!

Not going for Chinese anymore tonight - we are going out for a night out tonight instead and having the Chinese tomorrow. Bit annoying as I really wanted them both on the same day - would rather have both on the same night so that it only makes one day of bad calories - ah well!

Going back home for 3 weeks for Easter. I am a bit panicky about it as whenever I go home I find it harder to eat well as there are too many temptations.

I'm going to buy all my own food - or at least go shopping with Dad - so that I have good food and can stay on track. Dad is going away for 12 days so I am going to have the house to myself for all of that time and am worried that I will make the most of it by not eating well!

But.... it means I will have the place to myself for doing exercise (Wii/exercise DVDs) and if I shop well and try not to buy anything else, then I won't have any binges!

I've just sent the OH out for chinese, myfitnesspal says I can have it... so I'm having it!!! lol!!!

Oh, I miss Chinese takeaways...

I think we all deserve a treat once in a while ;)

That's brilliant :D Hope the bit at home goes well and the lbs just fall off next week.

I think it will go well!

Just got home- my just dance game has arrived so I'm going to do that or wii fit every day.

Am about to go to tescos with dad to stock up on healthy food- luckily he is ona health kick too and my brothers are both in Australia so there should be no temptations.

Will weigh tomorrow on the scales here- they are different so hopefully the reading will be the same!

I'm doing a skydive- possibly in September. I have to be under 15 stone which I almost am. Dad can't do it as he is over it - not in an unhealthy way- he is actually really fit and healthy.

Looking forwar d to being at home and being in total control- no student nights out, no takeaways!

Back