Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Way to go! Love the dress as well!

Ahh so happy with my loss! I am using digital scales and it was dead on 210 so I am pretty sure I should be down to 209 tomorrow - in the 14s!!

I have done 30 mins on the Wii today, burnt some cals, and didn't have breakfast. Have work later on but not sure how busy it will be - could be really quiet, so I am going to count it as 1 hours walking for now.

Meant to be doing my essay but can't get motivated! Its not due until middle of May so I can leave it for a while.

It would be very cool if the two were connected!!

Lots of things going well for you - weight, eyes, hot bloke at work...

YAY! :D :D :D

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm your food sounds amazingly naughty...

:whoopass: VERY BAD AMY!!!!

I'm only jealous... wish I could plan my calories clever enough to fit in chocolate, lol!!!

Were you working with hunky manager yesterday? x

Plan for today:

Just taken cat to the vet again for a check up - poor thing. He looks a right state! Has an inch long, cm wide cut on his eye, bright red, looks horrible!

Going to exercise now... Thinking half an hour stepping on the wii fit, and half an hour dancing in just dance. Also working tonight, but should be similar to last night - only about an hours walking.

Worked last night- was so dead! I made sure I did all the sweeping and I went and cleaned every table until it sparkled! Tried to make the extra effort to move around! But, I ate badly when I got in :(

Anyway... After exercise, I'll have a shower and dye my hair! Only blonde, as usual, just need to get rid of my roots! I have that new foam dye though- quite looking forward to trying that!

Then breakfast - yoghurt and banana.

I'll attempt some essay but to be honest I'll probably just watch tv!

Lunch will be a wrap and crisps. Maybe a pudding.

I have work at 5, so not sure what to do for dinner. I think I'm better off having a snack and then something when I get in too.

Anyway... I've gone on enough! Hope everyone has a nice day!

I have been sensible :)

Did my exercise, ate my healthy breakfast, and popped to tescos. I've bought some sweet treats which are lower calories than the chocolate I usually have, but will satisfy my cravings!

Also, a dress I bought on eBay has arrived and I LOVE it! It's a denim dress from mango, and fits perfectly. Wore it to tescos and I felt so confident :)

Good day today! Wooo, I'm feeling happy! Had a good exercise, good breakfast, good lunch.

I'm wearing a dress that I feel good in :)

Dinner... just having some Velvet Crunch and some Cadbury's Animals! I'll have something more when I get in from work.

When I have lost more weight, I will begin to concentrate more on what I eat as well - I mean, Velvet Crunch and a packet of Animals isnt the healthiest! But I need something I can eat on the way to work.

When I began the diet, I was having no breakfast and the same wrap, twice a day - it worked - that is when I lost most of my weight, but I know it wasn't good to just have the same things and not concentrate on the nutrients too.

I managed to just have a snack when I came in last night :)

Still at 15 stone - pretty sure I should be 14 stone 13 tomorrow!

Every time I get to the 14s I mess up and get back to 15 again. I'm going out on Saturday night and it won't be a casual drink! It is with friends I havent seen since august and we always have crazy nights out. So, looks like it'll be that which takes me back to 15 stone again!

Dad goes away for 2 weeks on sunday so hopefully I'll cope with the free house and eat healthily rather than pigging out.

I've just done an exercise DVD - so please with myself as last time I tried I could only do half, this time I did it all!

Fingerscrossed for 14's tomorrow :)

It has been a good day! Almost finished my essay... should have that finished by tonight!

Did a little walk, then my exercise DVD and then went for another walk with my friend along the beach. Have been asked FOUR time today whether I have lost weight! Woohoo!!!

My friend wanted to buy me an icecream - I was going to go for a Twister (80 cals) but when I saw he went for a Solero and they are only 99 cals I had that instead! What a great ice cream for less than 100cals!!

Have had a healthy dinner, and am going to end the day well under my calories. Hopefully, doing this today and tomorrow will make me not gain after my drinks on Saturday night!

Sounds brilliant! Keep it up! You're doing brilliantly :)

Alcohol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Haha! Solero was very mmmm and low cal! Alcohol though.... I have been waiting for months for this night out but I'm gutted it's come at this time, just as I feel so in control. One of the girls always cancels so I'm actually hoping she does!! That's so bad! I don't want losing weight to get in the way of my social life, but at the moment ita just more important to me.

I'm still in bed at the moment, but will weigh in wen I can be bothered to get out! I better be in the 14s or I will be angry - I worked so hard yesterday!

Back