Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Yesterday was good- avoided BBQ even!

Brothers 21st today so nandos for lunch and pizza out tonight for tea! Not even going to bother counting! I can be perfect for the rest of the week though!

oooh enjoy hun!!! :D

xsarahx said:
Well I obviously ate lots yesterday!

Today I missed breakfast as was going out for lunch, and haven't had any dinner- still full! So, cals are good for today, just no exercise.

I had my hair cut and coloured today too- first time in 7 months!!

Oooh what you had done? I love having a new cut an colour!! It's my sole girlyness!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oooh yeah, send us a photo. I love having my hair done. Trying to save money, so my Mum dyed mine last week. It's deffo not the same as going to a salon!! :)

I agree, pic please!!! In 3.5 more lbs I get to treat myself to getting my hair done, no idea what I want done though!

I'll see what I can do about a picture!

I'm currently on an impromptu walk alongt the beach. Had to drop my brother at work so thought I would make the most of being up early. It's beautiful here.

I went to t k maxx the other day and bought a jar of fluff. Don't know if anyone has heard of it before?! It's a marshmallow spread, from America. I bought some as I loved it when I had some in Asia. £1.99 for a jar and only 40 cals for 2 tablespoons! Ok, it's loaded with sweeteners, but it's great for when u need a sweet treat. I have it with raspberries or on my belvitas!

Ooooh my hubby lives fluff but it's so expensive from selfridges! I'm off to tkmaxx for sure :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was only talking about fluff the other day with my bro. Like Tina said, it costs an absolute bomb from Selfridges, didn't know you could get it from TK Maxx. Cheers for that Sarah :D

Well done for getting back on track!

Oh I'm jealous about the Harry Potter marathon!! You could always go into boots and get a little bag of maple syrup popcorn from the shapers range. It's only 98 cals a bag so you won't feel like your missing out on the popcorn :)

I'm not a great popcorn fan so I'll be ok!

Haven't had breakfast yet- not much point now. Am not happy though- weighed today and I've put on 2 lbs! I'm getting a bit pissed off! I've been perfect!

Went to a car boot sale and bought a small reebok trampoline for £5. It's brand new and is at least £45 in shops.

So I've just done ten mins on it- it's hard work! For 10 mins I earn 50 cals- is that good?!

Even if I just do 10/15 mins on that a day, along with something else, I guess that's good.

It just means that you'll have a big loss next week hopefully! That's definitely a good find, trampolining is great for you, burns calories and great for toning!

Caroline is right. Trampolining is fantastic exercise, and brilliant for toning. Look on youtube for trampolining exercises, thing you can do using a trampoline to maximise your workout.

Sorry about the gain, hopefully you will more than make up for it next week. Are you drinking plenty of water? :D

Back