Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Well done you. I would love a trampet, but I need to loose more weight first. It would be like jumping on the floor!!!! :8855:

Keep up the good work :D

Yay 2lbs seems to have gone! So back to 205 which is where I was this time last week.

Was supposed to be camping today and had food planned- was going to take my
Own food and also just have healthy options for BBQ. Had to cancel because of the weather and so now we are going to the cinema and then to La Tasca. I've had a look for calorie info and can't find much.

I'll be fine at the cinema, but la tasca may be a problem.

Then we are having a night out but I don't really want to! So, two of us may just stay in. It is a bit of a reunion for 5 of us who went to school together so we should go out but I don't want to waste my
Money and calories on it!!

Well done on the 2lbs! :D

When you get to the restaurant just have a little salad or starter an tell em you can't drink on a big dinner!! That way you will save some cals for drinks later!!! ;) an some cash on the meal price lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done!

Thanks!

So this weekend has been really nice. Friday night I had eaten well all day and done a good bit of exercise. I met up with my friends and we arranged plans for the next day. A couple had come from Birmingham and London so we were having a little reunion weekend. Was supposed to go camping but cancelled that because of the weather.

I didnt bother counting the next day, I had a huge breakfast and then we went for lunch at La Tasca. I had chorizo and chicken risotto, bruschetta with goats cheese and caramelised onions and spanish omellette - they are obviously small portions, as tapas, and afterwards I realised that actually they are probably good choices to have made!

I then shared some sweets at the cinema with my friend - we went to see Bridesmaids.

I didnt have dinner, just had a small slice of pizza and a couple of crisps, but then I did drink loads and then cooked a pizza when I got in too!!

Sunday, I had a small breakfast and we then went for lunch - I had a southern fried chicken burger with chips - not a good choice health wise! But, my bf just made me chicken and veg for tea (he is on some special high protein, eat a million times a day, put on muscle weight, lose all body fat.... blah blah blah diet!) and had a few vodkas.

Anyway, ended up losing 1lb! Woo!!

Today I missed breakfast and have literally just had my lunch so my calories will be low today! Can't be bothered to exercise but that's fine as the calories are so low.

I have a wedding to go to in September and I think I might go shopping tomorrow to have a look for dresses as there are so many sales on.

How was everyone's weekend?

Today I'm going shopping! I'm going to have a good breakfast in a bit and I'll take lunch with me- a wrap. I'm going to pop in to some temping agencies too to see if they can offer me any office work for the next month.

Will be doing lots of walking round and going to try on loads of posh frocks for a wedding so will take pics!!

I'm then working tonight but I can't see it being too busy really.

Going to try to be 100% until next Wednesday night which is my
Birthday night out and then hopefully I'll be under 200 in time for my 24th birthday!

Woo well done on the 1lb, I had a weekend of eating and haven't faired so well haha Straight back on track today though and it'll hopefully be off soon. Have fun shopping!!

Wooo! Birthday night out :D The tapas sounds lovely. I find that you don't eat as much at them because if you're sharing, you remind yourself to only take a small amount so that the other person actually has some food :p
Glad you had a good weekend babe, remember dieting is important, but it can't rule our lives 24/7. I'm not saying that I use this as excuse to eat like a piggy, but sometimes when important events like birthdays and meals out call we need to put dieting aside with a firm hand :) As long as it's not too often and you're not just using it as a convenient excuse to eat more (that's the bit people find hard!!) then a few times wont hurt too much xx

So had belvita biscuits with a dairylea triangle and a ww mango yoghurt for breakfast. Had a mango ice drink thing at Starbucks and met my boyfriend for his lunch- ahhh he is SO gorgeous! :)

Then had some more belvita biscuits for lunch- was going to take a wrap with me
Shopping but decided belvita would be easier. got home and had a packet of wotsits.

Will have to have dinner soon as I have work tonight waitressing - hopefully burn a few calories doing that. Won't have time to work out and shower before work.

Will have a square wrap pizza again- love them.

I tried on a few dresses today, including a monsoon size 14(!!!) dress with a zip!!! :)

I'd like to do a stone by the time uni starts too but I'm not too convinced I'll get there! So I'm kind of just thinking, as long as I'm lower than I am now it'll be all good! Have you got many plans for the summer?

Uni starts mid September, you guys will of lost a stone by then!!

I hope I can! I managed to maintain in my
First year which was good I guess, but would have been better if I lost! At least I didn't put on like most people
I know. Hopefully 2nd year will be easier.

I have no plans for summer really! It's my
Birthday next Thursday so I'll be going out for a night out and dinner etc. In august I'm going on a spa break with my mum for two nights. Going to make the most of the gym, pool, sauna etc!

That is all my plans! :(

I've just got in from work, feet are killing me. Disappointed I didnt have time
For a workout today but waitressing is good calorie burning!

Just found out I'm in work tomorrow too so that's good for exercise and money!

Back