Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Yeah I saw that post? Answered it too lol I think it's worse when it's newly in? Coz the levels it releases aren't steady!! I didn't know when i got my first one but when it first goes in your getting treble what you need and that slows over time? Which fits with how mood swingy I was!!! Hubby thought I was losing my marbles lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Been bad for eating all weekend really. But I worked as a waitress for 16 hours on Saturday with only a 20 minute break and so I couldn't be bothered- so tired!

Started work today with an induction. Had to go to an office two hours away so left at 7 and won't be home until 7:30. :(

Ate a good breakfast but they took us out for lunch so bad for cc. I've counted it as best I can and will have a sensible dinner but not under 1200. Think although MFP says to aim for 1200 I'm going to aim for 1200-1500. I'll lose between 1.5-2lb a week then and have a bit of flexibility.

So week off has led to 4lb gain. Want to say this won't happen again for a while but i am going away with my mum on a spa break = breakfast lunch and dinner included!!

Eaten well today. Belvita for breakfast. Lunch was a wrap but threw it away as it was mouldy so just had cereal bar and crisps so have loads of calories for dinner now. Going to go for a short walk when I get home too.

Working in an office now- managed to avoid all the cakes on the desk opposite mine!!

Well done for the cake avoidance!!!
You will easily loose the 4lb gain if you put your heart and soul into it. :)

I've just started being a legal secretary again. I am still at uni, but for the Summer I have gone back to this (my old job) as I earn better money and have better hours than waitressing. It got me thinking about the last time I was a legal sec and how much things have changed since then!

Back then, I was about 18stone - now I am in the 14s! I used to wear trousers, and felt uncomfortable all the time. Now, I still occasionally feel uncomfortable, but now I wear bright clothes, and I have worn trousers about twice in 3 months! I wear skirts and mostly dresses - pretty much all of my clothes are brighter and floral! In fact, this is not a good things, I need to cut down on my florals! I have a reputation for buying any pretty flowery dress I see! I even buy old ladies floral dresses from charity shops to customise in to nice young ones!

Back then, I was single and really unconfident around guys. My confidence with men is now amazing! I will go and talk to most guys, I have no worries now, which makes me the perfect wing girl! And I now have a lovely bf. Back then, I used to think who would want me at my size? Granted, I am smaller now, but I am still big and I have a great bf and am SO happy. In fact, I think I'm falling in love! Everybody say "ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"! (puke!) <3

I was stuck in this dead end job, I had no way of moving on in my job, and I have completely turned my life around, going to uni.

Basically, it just got me thinking, I am so, so, so proud of myself, and even though I am finding it mega difficult to lose weight due to my social life in the Summer and when at uni, I am proud of how far I have come since then - and I think it is generally due to the weight I have lost :)

That's great to hear! You should be proud!

You're fab Sarah!!!! You should be proud of yourself. I can't wait to get my confidence back!!! :)

Well done!

I'm currently on my spa break with my mum- having a great time!

Yesterday we had lunch at Jamie Olivers restaurant which was scrummy! We shared bread, scallops, courgette flower stuffed with four cheeses and chips. I also had a peach Bellini cocktail!

We came back to the hotel which is lovely for a manicure and a lovely massage. Then we went in the swimming pool and sauna.

For dinner we had a great 3 course meal - all inclusive here!! - I had a Brie and red onion fritatta, then a pork loin with potato and veg, and then a lemon tart with raspberry sorbet.

We then had our champagne and truffles that came with our room!

Today we it up and went to the gym. I did 10 mins on the bike and then decided to have a walk on the treadmill. I haven't run since I was 15 at school so thats 9 years!! I was really nervous as I honestly thought I would only manage about a minute at the most- I managed FIFTEEN minutes! NONSTOP! I'm so proud o myself!!

Then we went in the pool and on some jacuzzi beds which were.... Interesting!!

We had a big breakfast and then for lunch I had a club sandwich.

We went shopping and we have just had dinner- I had a ham, rabbit and duck terrine, and then a steak with beefwood dauphinoise.

So, it has been YUMMY!! But I have done exercise too so I'm really hoping I haven't done too much damage!

I hope everything is ok with everyone and that you are all safe from these absolute idiots rioting!

Hi Sarah,

Well done you on the running! I sooo wish I could run! :D lol. Spa break sounds amazing - I could definitely do with that!!! xx

Back