Sarah's Ramblings.... 2011!

Haha yeah I figured that, I've just never had one. I was thinking of making some with sweet chilli, any idea what is good veg to go on there with the prawns?

Dress looks great! Trouser picture is great too! You seem to be right on track again! You are so doing this girl! So proud of you :) Now I need to get back on it too! Tomorrow morning it is no going over cals for me too!

Oh and make sure you eat during freshers too! Don't think you can cut cals by eating less and drinking more. I did stupid things like that and just ended up stupidly dunk lol!

You look so skinny! I can't believe we are sorta the same weight, I don't look that good!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm sure you do, you just don't realise it!

Nurseberyl, I was thinking the exact same thing! She looks great and is about the same weight as me! It's amazing! And get's into size 12's and I'm in size 16's! Think some people just carry it better or something.

Bostik said:
Nurseberyl, I was thinking the exact same thing! She looks great and is about the same weight as me! It's amazing! And get's into size 12's and I'm in size 16's! Think some people just carry it better or something.

Yeah I don't get it! And I have mahosive boobs so some weight is there. I have got a big tummy as well though! haha. I can't fit into size 16 jeans yet

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's still great! Hope you're still on track chick x

Lol have fun with Freshers week!

Arghhhhhhh hangover! I've been terribly naughty food and alcohol wise. But it's fine, it's freshers week!

I have had my bf with me since Sunday and it has been so lovely - just hope I can cope with the whole being away from each other thing.

I have a wedding tomorrow but I plan to be back on the diet from monday - as best as I can considering I am at uni!

Hope everyone is well. :)

Welcome back!

Doing well so far. Yesterday I was good but I did go out for dinner as we were given vouchers to get a free meal if we took a can of beans to a pub! Had a massive burger!

Today I've been really good. I had a day off uni so I went to the gym and swimming - mostly swimming and I swam 1km and so have loads of cals left for the day. I'm going out tomorrow night but that's the only night until next week.

Hoping I can get back in to this properly!

Lol cant just be a hermit! Enjoy but try and do lower cal drinks and that :)

Back