Sarahs refeed plan :)

Well am still here - plodding along and sts :( I should be pleased as I've put no weight on since coming off s&s but am being a bad girl not counting my points in the evening... Am going to give it a big push this week as am thinking maybe my bodies been adjusting to so many cals the last 2 weeks... Maybe I'm making excuses lol who knows! Anyway I'm in 14 jeans n 12 top and am looking forward to a party tom night (which was dreading and the catalyst for s&s) my outfit looks great and I can see my oh thinks I look good rather than just humouring me :) hope you guys are all good :) xx

sarahlou72 said:
Well am still here - plodding along and sts :( I should be pleased as I've put no weight on since coming off s&s but am being a bad girl not counting my points in the evening... Am going to give it a big push this week as am thinking maybe my bodies been adjusting to so many cals the last 2 weeks... Maybe I'm making excuses lol who knows! Anyway I'm in 14 jeans n 12 top and am looking forward to a party tom night (which was dreading and the catalyst for s&s) my outfit looks great and I can see my oh thinks I look good rather than just humouring me :) hope you guys are all good :) xx

Surely to STS is a great achievement sweetie, be proud. Have a lovely eve tomorrow, you'll look fantastic xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back