Sarah's simple start!!

Ur doing very well!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks. Starting to doubt this week as I never normally share my weeklies but its felt right this week. Looking forward to the scales on sat!!

I hope so!!

Can you not ask If anyone in your area needs a helper?? I love it x

I hope so!!

Can you not ask If anyone in your area needs a helper?? I love it x

We only have 1 meeting anywhere near me and the leader uses her friend to do the meetings with. They are never apart lol.

Eee thats shocking!! X

I use all my weekiles! When I did it previously I had good losses each wk, u can only trt it for one wk and if u dont get a good loss u will no that u cant use so many, tho im sure u will be fine :-D

Ill be using them all!

Having a hungry day today x

Hey all. Another 100% day!!! On top of the world. Went to my ww meeting but didn't weigh......was hard. This week I helped everything!! Won theraffle and got the new shop book. Also next week she has asked me to help weigh people....buzzing!! She is helping me loads coz wanna be a leader. Feel so in the zone and that's keeping me in the game.

Breakfast - 2 slices toast and a laughing cow 3pp

Lunch- prawn salad 2pp

Dinner - chicken and chorizo pasta 16pp.

Grapes 0pp

Ww yog 1pp
Ww bar 2pp
Crisps 2pp

After dinner had a in class chocolate fudge .....lush 2pp

Total daily 26
Weekly 2pp

I now have 7pp weekly for tomorrow!! So might have a f&h day xxx

Sounds like its been a good day 4 u all round!

It has! Apart from my little doggy. She is 9 weeks into a phantom pregnancy and refusing to eat. So worried about her x

Aww hope she is ok! Lots of cuddles for her! My sister in law has a jack russell that has that all the time, shes never had pups and is now too old to b done :-( poor thing!

Aww hope she is ok! Lots of cuddles for her! My sister in law has a jack russell that has that all the time, shes never had pups and is now too old to b done :-( poor thing!

Ahhh bless

This is her second fake one. She will get spayed next season cannot handle it xx

Yeah its not nice for her, the vet told me that not spaying a dog can cause them to have more problems when older

Well we tried to breed her but she didn't take. Its defo on the cards x

Do u think that's y she keeps having a phantom pregnancy?
My collie is 2&1/2 and she only had one season and I think that was at 18 months so vet said I need to get her done as its a sign of problems later on if shes not done, so shes all done now, it's a shame cause she would have had beautiful puppies!

Hope not. Suppose we will play by here x

:D

Back