Sarah's simple start!!

ahh I will be. I have a few meals in the freezer I need to get rid of. I allocated 52pp for yest and I had 53!! not bad so I have 8pp weeklies.

im gonna do 26 per day so help stay in control x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oh right I love chicken kiev or battered cod with new potatoes and salad on pp! We got both of those this wk

ooo dear....went out fir my birthday. planned on having coke ooops wine wine wine now scoffing crisps. but you kno what had one if the best nights out in a very long time!!

1395013858271.jpg

Glad u had a good time! It's only once a year anyway! Was you out with Craig or friends?

Glad u had a good time! It's only once a year anyway! Was you out with Craig or friends?

was out with friends hun. I honestly haven't been out out in forever. that's the main thing bout this week. Don't care bout the scales but ill be good rest of the week x

feeling guilty from my binge! was my first one all year hope the scales are kind xxx

its crazy a few weeks at f&h and points values go out my head! feel like iv forgotten everything x

feeling guilty from my binge! was my first one all year hope the scales are kind xxx

Let it go Sarah...you can't change what's behind you but you can accept that you have a life and that you enjoyed yourself. We all have to live a little! Let's just draw a line under it and get back on track.
Good luck with your next WI!

thanks maria, just what I needed to hear. : D

I am moving on back to it I have a goal to get too haha

off out food shopping now x

thanks maria, just what I needed to hear. : D

I am moving on back to it I have a goal to get too haha

off out food shopping now x

That's what we like to hear.....x

dunno whether to have steak or quiche! !! hmmmmmmmm. think tomorrow will be planned better. I will have made soup by the and ill have less snacks. iv had a medley bar and some mini jaffas. ill snack less when im full up but went shoppin on an empty stomach. ...bad idea:what:

I must start putting my food back on here....food was good all the way til after my dinner. I still have birthday chocs and I had some. again could of been a lot worse.

breakfast - toast and butter 5pp

lunch - didn't have any

dinner steak with onion gravy, new pot and veg1395132197198.jpg dont think id waste 10pp on that again. ...total 13pp

medley 3pp
jaffa 4pp

25/26

then the little balls of heaven got opened. .... (malteasers) pffft greedy guts

I love maltesers. As long as you count them, all is well with the world!
I could eat a whole family sized box of them on one go, no problem. I think I could probably stretch to two in actual fact. Now THAT's greedy!

well I stopped at half a box. didn't count them oh well. I knew that one weekend of out of cntrolness would make me like this. I just cannot pull it back. im trying today but im starving x

ahhh im so hungry today. done all sorts to distract me. im definitely one of them people who do better at work. I can only eat what I take. iv been good tho and not strayed but im hanging on by a thread.

I have a bit of a niggly back too and don't kno if my emotions want comfort. im fighting the demons. all I can say is thank god there is no chocolate in!!

Keep strong, thats the exact reason I dont like to have days off as I struggle to get back on track afterwards and im like oh well ive already messed this wk up so may as well have it

me 2 ill never do it again. im still within points feel happy and full

Back