Sarah's simple start!!

My friend Brought cakes last night and iv just had one! It was so stodgy and thick I feel like iv wasted points again eating it! Im gonna be on a soup diet all week the way im going xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know its so hard.

Feel pretty low today maybe it's because of alk the junk iv ate I dunno. Making a ww chicken and mushroom pie with veg see of its nice or not. I want a dinner xx

Feel huge and like iv piled all my weight back on I feel really fed up x

You won't have put it all on. Im sure you can salvage some of the damage before wi xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hope so got soup tomorrow plus fruit and then for breakfast iv made egg muffins just trying to keep clean but also have to work til 7.30 so need to not pick at chocolate! !

Keep strong!

I am I have a goal to get too and I has hoping to see the 9s this week. I havey only pair of jeans on that fit and they are so baggy! God feeling. I have lots of good wholesome foods with me today x

U can do it! Its so nice when ur clothes start feeling baggy, even better when they r no longer wearable cause they r too big

Its stopping me getting a McDonald's I tell you. Im desperate for clothes x

Sorry I didn't update. So we went late night shopping yesterday and ended up in fnb and ill be honest I didn't enjoy it one bit! Was feeling very bloated to start with and just couldn't mentally let go. Craig us starting a detox today and wanted to treat me as we didn't spend much time together last week. I did get new clothes :) im hoping the scales are kind this week! !!!

Im sure u will b fine on wi and if u do get a gain at least u no y and u can work on it the following wk, everyone has a bad food day but its in the past now so just concentrate on today and forget about it! Good news about the clothes, any pics??

Oh god iv never had a full 100% day this week what is wrong with me xx

I feel like a failure and si deserve a massive gain and im. Devistated x

U will b fine u just gotta get ur head back into it

Why do u think u will get a gain?!
Is it tomorrow u weigh in
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thursday sammie