Sarah's simple start!!

Are you enjoying simple start? I think tomorrow at work will be the test as I like to pick at things at work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love it!! see ill only eat what I take. im quite fussy so I suppose that goes in my favour. but im really enjoying it x

I love it. Am just worried km giing to eat too much. Im looking forward to weigh in already. Feel less bloated already and its only been a day

I cannot wait for my weigh in coz if earing this much has worked then wahoo!!

this mornings breakfast
ForumRunner_20140105_124517.png

ooo just preparing my pork chop for tonight and noticed gravy wasn't on the list but the treat list!! good job I didn't have butter this morning on my toast!!

I love eggy bread!! Never thought of eggy crumpet?!!! Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using MiniMins.com mobile app

sammi.....do it its amaze xxx

thinking of my food for tomorrow! ! since doing it its come natural. but tomorrow I feel like I really need to think about it? ! was gonna make tuna pasta for lunch but dunno whether to have mayo as my treat or so a sandwich or make Tuna pasta with chop toms???? argh. also dunno what to have for breakfast do I have porridge or crumpets I just cannot decide :( xx

I love tuna pasta with sweetcorn and I would use mayo as one treat and am doing that on tuesday however for tomorrow I am making that chilli bean soup and am taking that and a ham wrap. Breakfast for me is porridge and berries as I don't usually eat my breakfast until about 9.30.

ooo just preparing my pork chop for tonight and noticed gravy wasn't on the list but the treat list!! good job I didn't have butter this morning on my toast!!

Is it 2tsp of granules or made up gravy? Stock cubes are free could you not use that instead?

Is it 2tsp of granules or made up gravy? Stock cubes are free could you not use that instead?

iv made my pork in oxo but smell is putting me off. its 2 tsp of gravy granuals so im guessing that's before water. I think ill just do that. its breakfast I never get up early enough so grab something like toast and then ill be hungry earlier so im thinking of a snack of yog and banana later. then do tuna pasta and then put salad with it then for dinner I have no idea what to make yet!! I might get some mince or I have salmon x

Sarahlou, can I just ask what things you are snacking with on simple start? I'm getting through my own body weight in frozen raspberries ATM (exaggeration..but only slight!). Think I may do a boiled egg and a small salad for CBB tonight xx

Sarahlou, can I just ask what things you are snacking with on simple start? I'm getting through my own body weight in frozen raspberries ATM (exaggeration..but only slight!). Think I may do a boiled egg and a small salad for CBB tonight xx

just fruit mainly but im filling up enough on my meals. I drink water and that fills me up. but on a night iv been having eggy crumpets coz you can have more food if your hungry. iv just had a beetroot sandwich as I was peckish but I have also just got that total 0% fat free yog you could have that with banana?? x

iv made my pork in oxo but smell is putting me off. its 2 tsp of gravy granuals so im guessing that's before water. I think ill just do that. its breakfast I never get up early enough so grab something like toast and then ill be hungry earlier so im thinking of a snack of yog and banana later. then do tuna pasta and then put salad with it then for dinner I have no idea what to make yet!! I might get some mince or I have salmon x

We have a microwave at work so can do porridge when I feel like it. I never have time before work. Shredded wheat maybe? I love salmon. We have either egg chips and beans or omlette and chips tomorrow for dinner. How is that a diet!!!

just fruit mainly but im filling up enough on my meals. I drink water and that fills me up. but on a night iv been having eggy crumpets coz you can have more food if your hungry. iv just had a beetroot sandwich as I was peckish but I have also just got that total 0% fat free yog you could have that with banana?? x

Pickled onions as snacks for me and sugar free jelly and fruit and yoghurt. Found I haven't snacked that much though really...not as much as usual. Have you?

no I haven't I have jelly on a night then my crumpets and that's tbe only snack. we have only just got a microwave in at work im scared to use it but I think tomorrow I will x

Or how about making the smoothie to take to work? I was tempted by that too but if not be brave and use the microwave :)

Hi Ladies

I'm also doing WW Simple Start - finding it pretty easy so far… although having to use a lot of imagination to think up some yummy meals… Loving the idea of eggy crumpets!! Can you use any crumpets or is it just WW ones?

Had an Omelette for brunch today - 2 x eggs, onions, tomato & turkey - YUM!!

Hope this diet works… seems too good to be true so far!! :)

any crumpets its like my nighttime fix! ! I have my pork dinner on the go now and after ill have jelly then in a bill ill have a cuppa with a ww jaffa cake bar then if im hungry my crumpet fix x

Back