Sarah's simple start!!

oooo no I had ww wholemeal bread this morning and it's not 0!! gutted ill go back to thin bread x

I spoke to my leader avout it yesterday as my app took 3pp off. As long as it has a green box on your app its fine. My leader says there is a problem with ww bread and f and h/ss. Dont beat yourself up over it. Im avoiding actual bread For the rest of the week anyway as it bloats me xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I spoke to my leader avout it yesterday as my app took 3pp off. As long as it has a green box on your app its fine. My leader says there is a problem with ww bread and f and h/ss. Dont beat yourself up over it. Im avoiding actual bread For the rest of the week anyway as it bloats me xx

this one is pointed :( never mind ill learn. I probably won't thru the week its more weekends when I have it as toast x

so food is all done and dusted today....well maybe some crumpets lol

breakfast - beans on toast with an egg.
dinner - pork chop dinner

snack was beetroot sandwich
then some sf jelly

treat 1 - 2 teaspoon of gravy grans
treat 2 - ww cake

who ever could have cake on a diet? !?!

iv also had an orange!

I feel hungry tonight and im craving choc but im not gonna give in! I wanna see a loss on them scales and iv already pooped my day up today.

I will try and resist my urge for my craving but I don't think I can. gimme a list and I will have it all!!!
:cool:

Hope you managed to resist the craving. I have still a treat to have today but not eating now. Just finished getting ready for work in the morning. This is going t9 be hard.

I had them lol why not if I can. im all sorted for tomorrow now. I am having mayo asmy treat. if im up I might have beans on toast otherwise its porridge x

Thanks lets have a simple Monday x

all packed and ready for work. hope I can make my porridge at work! !! my boss is a funny one but it is no different to someone with a porridge pot filling it with water then eating it so im just gonna do it lol x

ohh and DAY 4 XX

all packed and ready for work. hope I can make my porridge at work! !! my boss is a funny one but it is no different to someone with a porridge pot filling it with water then eating it so im just gonna do it lol x

If it doesnt say you cant do it then it mean you can!!! x

made my porridge this morning and it was yuk!!!! not rating these weight watcher ones at all!!! will re think my breakfasts for this week!!

just having lunch, and its ok i suppose maybe should of walmed it!! grumpy food day today but im ploughing thru. i refuse to grump on this new diary as it just drags me down.

Becky i used it and nothing was said.

Laura - Hi and welcome, hope i can sway you over to SS im loving it i really am. im not having to constantly thinking about points and what im not allowed. im thinking more about what i am allowed!! xxx

You made me laugh about the grumpy food! I know just what you mean! if I have something for dinner that i'm not particularly fussed about it makes me a little grumpy too. I think it's cos i like food too much :) x

It's all about the food. I have plain oats so simple with frozen berries snd sweetner.

Here to subscribe, hello
I've been doing ww for a while but pointing and weighing until last Thursday, I'm trying healthy & filling for the first time for 1 week see how I get on, x

2/1/14. 15st 2lb

made my porridge this morning and it was yuk!!!! not rating these weight watcher ones at all!!! will re think my breakfasts for this week!!

just having lunch, and its ok i suppose maybe should of walmed it!! grumpy food day today but im ploughing thru. i refuse to grump on this new diary as it just drags me down.

Becky i used it and nothing was said.

Laura - Hi and welcome, hope i can sway you over to SS im loving it i really am. im not having to constantly thinking about points and what im not allowed. im thinking more about what i am allowed!! xxx

Sounds good Sarah! Im really trying to fill up on free fruit & veg this time around. :)

diary - 4 stone to loose the veggie way

You made me laugh about the grumpy food! I know just what you mean! if I have something for dinner that i'm not particularly fussed about it makes me a little grumpy too. I think it's cos i like food too much :) x

I just expect it to be lush then its not I get upset coz I have to eat it or go hungry! ! x

Back