Sarah's simple start!!

Morning

Had a really good day yesterday. Stuck to plan again. Went to class last night and I did the weigh ins and come away buzzing! Really enjoyed it.

All went to plan yest but last night my brother and gf come round and they ordered Domino's. It didn't bother me but felt hungry so I shered their wedges. I looked on my app and it's 4pp per 1 serving. So total pp for yesterday 26/26
And weeklies 31.

Really don't wanna go to work today :( never mind.

Oooo and it's wi eve and im scared lol xxx

urgh feel so full!!!!

so when i was getting ready i thought i was starving so made 2 wraps now im full up.

food for today .....

breakfast - 1 crumpet with nutella 3pp the crumpet crippled me with heartburn.....not impressed :mad:

Lunch - Tuna wrap 4pp & ham and chhese wrap 5pp

Dinner - chicken and mushroom pasta 7pp & maybe homemade garlic bread 6pp

ww crisps 2pp
ww ginger bis 2pp

If i have a pp day that takes me to 26 daily and 4 weekly. if i do a F& H day its 8 weekly pp........

i have used 32 weeklies......RECORD!!!!:clap: dunno if it will be a good thing but just wasnt hungry this week. weigh day tomorrow and then i might do a simple start week., i will plan tomorrow. Just taking each day as it comes. HAPPY DAYS :party0011:

Good luck for ur wi!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner.

ForumRunner_20140124_214507.png

Actually didn't eat much. I put an oxo in and must of stayed in a clump and it was so salty it make me feel ill. So thought I would just eat the garlic bread but I used garlic puree and that was salty so massive let down. I want apple and custard but don't dare lol xx

Wow hun ur doing really well keep up the good work ...loving your food ...any tips u can give would be great xxx :)

Pep, anything you want just msg me :)

Thanks everyone. Having the usual weigh in eve fight xx

Good luck tomorrow! Just been catching up on your post!

Thanks everyone. Update you all as soon as I can x

Pep have you started a diary on here? ? Xx

Sts......I feel upset.

Simple start is back on x

Think so....im gutted coz been really really good. But iv realised iv not ate enough x

So many people in group didn't lose a thing today or gained :(

God knows. I have a few reasons why mine might not of worked so going forward next week I know where I am.

1. I didn't eat most of Tuesday.
2. I had nothing in the morning on Wednesday
3. I didn't eat my tea last night
4. Didn't fill my meals up
5. Didn't eat as much carbs as in pots. The week before ut was with every dinner.
6. Only had 35 weeklies
So I basically didn't eat a lot. The week I lost 2 and half I had mainly f&h and last week I did more pp!

Next week will be a simple start week with 2 treats a day x

Back