Sarah's simple start!!

Aww glad you enjoyed your flat bread. Kinda want a big sandwich now too lol.
I love food shopping, yours looks great...especially the jaffa cakes lol.
Its hard to decide on lunches isn't it? I always want something relatively big but don't want to spend alot of pp.
Well done Pep, amazing loss!!

Wanted to be up early to make soup but feel terrible today. Stuffy nose and headache :( soup might help me get better tho so best be up to make it x

Wanted to be up early to make soup but feel terrible today. Stuffy nose and headache :( soup might help me get better tho so best be up to make it x

Ugh I can sypathise, mines isn't really shifting. Hope the soup helps xx

i made my soup and it was delish!!!

Breakfast - New ww cereal - 3pp

Lunch - Homemade soup with ww petit pain 0pp

Dinner - Diet coke chicken, veg and sweet pot chips

ww cake - 2pp

fruit and yog 0pp

I put in leek, butternut squash, carrot, garlic, chili, potato and a stock cube. Very quick well in my soup maker it was lol x

Had a bad night! ! I popped to asda and bought cream eggs!!! Bad mistake. .....basically long story short im down to 4pp left until sat!! Im getting cold and was weak!!!

Had haddock for tea and burned my veg!!.

Got my friend Coming soon so hopefully that will cheer me up x

Sorry, feel like this is my fault...damn cadburys creme eggs lol. You'll be fine. You can manage till Saturday I'm sure. I always find I'm extra hungry leading up to a cold. Hopefully you'll feel alot better tomorrow. xx Ohh and did you try counting your pp for today, might save you some weeklies x

Sorry, feel like this is my fault...damn cadburys creme eggs lol. You'll be fine. You can manage till Saturday I'm sure. I always find I'm extra hungry leading up to a cold. Hopefully you'll feel alot better tomorrow. xx Ohh and did you try counting your pp for today, might save you some weeklies x

I have hun iv saved 14 so doing that. I am defo gettin a cold :( and want another creme egg lol. ....why did I buy 6 x

The creme egg scandal lol

Ahhhh I now need Craig to eat them all xx

Im not reading lol

I want a cream egg now!!

Stick at it hun, ur doing great xx

Ahh ha im dreading easter! !! I wanna be at goal by then so I can have a whole egg ha x

Ahh ha im dreading easter! !! I wanna be at goal by then so I can have a whole egg ha x

Oh I'm dreading easter. Normally I get a big dark choc easter egg, gonna try and avoid it this year. Really wanna be back at goal for June. Did Craig do his manly duty and eat the eggs for you?

No they are still there!! I only wanted one lol im stuck with 4 x

U can still point ur easter egg! Just spread it over the week :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

nahhhhh all in one go hahahaha x

i didnt update yesterday which iv just realised!

breckfast ww cereal 3pp - milk 2pp

Lunch - soup 0pp bun 3pp

Dinner haddock - 2pp, pots 5pp

This is where the points were - cream egg 5pp, Ww cake 2pp, 4 jaffa cakes, portion of mcdonalsds chips and then some crisps!!!! naughty naughty me!!!! i pro pointed it and it took 12 out my weeklies leaving me with 14 which im happy with.

xx

Todays update

Breakfast - eggy crumpets

Lunch - homemade soup and ww petit pain

Dinner chicken kiev all zero

ForumRunner_20140129_184444.png

Pp used on crisps and a ww cake.

Ill have something after dinner not sure what else. Dinner needs to settle first.

Yummy =)

Back