Sarah's simple start!!

Ohh spooky dream. I love looking up their meanings.
Good luck for weigh in. You'll do great xx

Me 2 I really believe in it ha. I wish I could do it for a living x

Just come home. Been to a friends house and there was a medium party. Didn't get a reading as I don't want to know my fate but had a good laugh. Was nice not to think about lifes stresses.

Food was good and to plan today weigh in dread we will see the result soon xx

Lost 1lb x

Im having Chinese :)

Anyone know where I can find out points value? ? Iv looked on app and book and cannot find what im after. I want ku bo or chow main. If I get chow main I want a curry sauce and I cannot find points x

I know chow mein is 9pp in the eating out guide tho my chinese do big tubs so I pointed mine at 18pp!

Well done on ur loss :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dicided I didn't wanna eat out and had already made chilie so put them un wraps and put cheese on and baked them.

We went and got a dvd and some chocolate so that's my treat :)

I have broke my 10.8 barrier and need to keep on this track. I have 14 to go to goal X

Lol. It was lovely!

Breakfast - none was at ww.

Lunch - ham and Turkey subway 8pp

Dinner - mince wraps 13pp

ForumRunner_20140201_213540.png

Ww crisps 2pp
Ww rich toffee 2pp

Then tonight with the film I pointed out 8pp worth of malteasers and also 5pp of asdas version of skips.

26/26
12/49

Feel full and my chocolate gage is full x

It was so nice!! Fancy it again lol.

Pork chops today xx

It was so nice!! Fancy it again lol.

Pork chops today xx

Ohh very nice. I love pork....I love everything really haha. We are having chinese tonight, after abandoning the idea last night, hubby has put his foot down, says he wants take away....obviously I put up a massive fight but I've succumbed haha

Haha im sure!!
Im making the pork for tea. I have two chops left and wanna do something to exciting with them x

Haha im sure!!
Im making the pork for tea. I have two chops left and wanna do something to exciting with them x

Someone mentioned that they used pork to make the hairy bikers sweet and sour with. I might try that this week. Not sure of the pp or anything yet though as haven't looked.

Someone mentioned that they used pork to make the hairy bikers sweet and sour with. I might try that this week. Not sure of the pp or anything yet though as haven't looked.

Ooo ill have a look x

I feel huge!!!!!!

Today has been quite a lazy day. Got up late and lazed about then I done day 1 of the 30 day shred. We re arranged the living room and looks more cosy. Visited the twins and thats about it. Food shocking but tracked everything.

No breakfast

Lunch 2 crumpets 4pp with laughing cow cheese 1pp = 3pp

Dinner - scampI and chips from the chippy. 13pp which I thought was alot for just 6 bits of scampi and 7pp for the chips. I got the smallest portion I could which was a cone. 7pp

Snacks have been shocking

Crisps 3pp
Blue riband 3pp
Ww rich toffee 2pp
Malteasers 8pp

A lot of choc but when I spread it out it doesn't seem alot until I write it down :(

Have 22 weeklies left so nice and filling my meals will be next week.

Hope everyone had a nice day xx

Back