Sarah's simple start!!

Dont feel so bad I started in 2012 at 13.4 and lost (I think) 35lb and I just gave up and gained tried starting in 2013 at 11 stone and just couldn't get into it and niw im back at 13.8! Well 12.9 1/4 now!

U will get there again ive always said I think dieting is one of the hardest things to do but least u no u have lost it b4 so theres no reason y u couldn't again :-D if pp works better for u then deff go with that! Im quite lucky as I can loose well with pp or sf but im just prefering pp right now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Normally f&n h would work but isn't this time. Next week I might try 26 pp worth food and the extra 49 on treats? Sounds do able x

So you're not gonna do filling and healthy then Hun?? X

No I decided when I was having dinner I done best at pp x

Haha thats the thing with ww tho there is 2 plans. Iv had myself stressed lol x

Thats basically what I do, I usually allow a choccy bar a day from my weeklies, many ppl think its silly having choc on ww but it keeps me going

Why its not a diet. ..its healthy eating it's a small choc bar not a massive one. I dont feel like im on a diet just controlling what I eat haha xx

Thats y im happy on pp cause im not eating diet food as such so I dont feel like in on a diet really, ive seen comments in the past about ppl saying they don't think its right ppl spending pp on choc abd that ppl wont loose as much doing it that way

Pfft bull. Its great any plan that allows normal food. Thsts why I cannot craigs diet. No treats allowed x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I no I thats exactly what I thought

Wi.....eeek im so nervous I would love a loss but not counting on it xx

Didn't get weighed im furious x

On a sat im the only helper as its a new class. My leader is having a weekend off to go to Liverpool and see her family and she got cover. Her cover didnt turn up!! I rang her and she said eee I don't know who is covering. Then an hour later she rang and said it was supposed to be her!!! So she just didn't come x

I'd be ringing head office if that happened to me. Like tan suggested, can you weigh in at another group today? x

Back