sarahs simply filling food diary

Ah, i'm sure you will end up doing fun stuff. Just in a more spontaneous, unplanned way.

Lots of BBQs sounds nice :) Has the weather been good down with you? I know you've said before that you don't tend to get either the really hot or really cold weather in Cornwall, that its usually a bit "inbetween". Are you sticking on pps? Or thinking of going back on SF once you are back into the swing a bit more?

Weve had a good few wks of heat wave weather but this week has been bit cloudy but only rain one or 2 evenings! Im quite happy on pp for now im finding the first 3 days I use only 2-4 weeklies then save the majority for weekend which seems to b working for now so im gonna stick with that, honestly ive not got much of an appetite atm which is good whilst it lasts means its fairly easy

That's fair enough. I think its always "whatever works best" isn't it? And pp is certainly a bit more flexible.

Glad you've had some nice weather. Its cooled down here, with much more cloud this week. To be honest its been a bit of a relief. Although i don't dislike hot weather as much as i used to i still prefer it about 22 or 28.

That's fair enough. I think its always "whatever works best" isn't it? And pp is certainly a bit more flexible.

Glad you've had some nice weather. Its cooled down here, with much more cloud this week. To be honest its been a bit of a relief. Although i don't dislike hot weather as much as i used to i still prefer it about 22 or 28.

I did prefer the hot weather to warm but cloudy! Now its just rain

Back