Sarah's Slimming World diary :o)

well its bone so have to go back for xray but I have an inflammation in one and that's the one im in agony with. so have to go back to docs to then go back for xray but it kills and wanna know what to do with this fluid! x

well its bone so have to go back for xray but I have an inflammation in one and that's the one im in agony with. so have to go back to docs to then go back for xray but it kills and wanna know what to do with this fluid! x

When will u get the X-ray done sweetie? Sending you hugs, it's not nice being in pain.x

not sure yet :( x

im ok thanks stood on my glasses the other night so it kills lol x

fine lol non damaged. However my foot kills xx

Is it today you're going to slimming world class to be weighed Hun?

didn't go no. we had to go out but I can go next week. I done well myself but this week iv messed about and im peeved off. shopping tonight so properly back tomorrow and hopefully pull it back x

didn't go no. we had to go out but I can go next week. I done well myself but this week iv messed about and im peeved off. shopping tonight so properly back tomorrow and hopefully pull it back x

Do you not think you could go it alone without paying to go to class? U lost 2lbs this week!!!! :)

I know it just come flooding back to me and I found it mega easy. feel bit low this week prob due to lack of health and exercise x

I know it just come flooding back to me and I found it mega easy. feel bit low this week prob due to lack of health and exercise x

You can buy the guides n that on eBay usually. Maybe do that for syn info???

yea im gonna look. poibtkes really joining when I can on my own x

Who needs a class when you've got Minimins ;-) x

its a con hahaha xx

been shopping back to it tomorrow. had soup for tea so not too bad xx

Back