Sarah's Slimming World diary :o)

ooo had cheese for my HEA yesterday on my burger x

ok so im having a green Day don't have anh superfree foods in. and won't be shopping until tomorrow so

iv had 1 heb this morning

gonna have chips beans and egg for my lunch

amd some sort of pasta later.

really nervous on my first wi. don't feel hopeful for some reason x

ok so im having a green Day don't have anh superfree foods in. and won't be shopping until tomorrow so

iv had 1 heb this morning

gonna have chips beans and egg for my lunch

amd some sort of pasta later.

really nervous on my first wi. don't feel hopeful for some reason x

Is it tomoz?????

yea hun first thing xx

Good Luck for 1st WI Sweetie, food for today sounds yummy :) x

argh really fancy a kfc or pizza or anything I shouldn't! xx

oh I will im determined just that's what I fancy lol. bring on tomorrow x

non probs I don't get paid til wed lol x

dunno what to do now! was having a green day but come ro Craigs nanas and she has salad and meat etc can I change my day or heb my meat? !?! xx

well iv weighed in tonight and one of the legs haa come off my scales but showed 1lb down. gonna have some crisps and hope for tbe nest tomorrow x

feel proper fed up been really good all week and feel like its been a waste of time! my weight just will not budge!!! :grumble:

Fingers Crossed for tomorrow Sweetie. X

thanks hun

gonna try and not use my syns like a bank just stick to up to 15 a day! an i need more superfree in"!!

thanks hun

gonna try and not use my syns like a bank just stick to up to 15 a day! an i need more superfree in"!!

Is Superfree Fruit & Veg? I guess the 'bank' idea works for some, a bit like with Weeklies on PP. x

Why do you feel it's all gone wrong? Wait till u weigh tomoz morning, bet it's more than 1lb!!! Anyway, a pound of fat is a block of lard... That's what's gone. :)

ohh I know I just feel like it's wrong to eat that much lol. im re joining Wednesday so will have the books. dunno if im obsessing with it and over thinking it.

I do exercise and im losing that way I jus want the lbs off too. been stuck st 10.8 for about 6 weeks. It's just so frustrating I took myself away and had a cry. doesn't help im feeling stressed again xx

Is Superfree Fruit & Veg? I guess the 'bank' idea works for some, a bit like with Weeklies on PP. x

yea hun im gonna go back to daily. you have to have st least 5 a day so gonna stick to them. I just feel like im doing over eatin and not on good stuff xc

Good Luck for WI Sweetie, can't wait to hear how you got on. X

Back