sarah's slimming worls diary!!! i will do this.

sarahloub1

Gold Member
hola everyone.

I dont really know where to begin but im here again and sick of trying to diet!!! so now im doing slimming world as its a much healthier choice for me.

i will be joining a class on thursday so wont be posting my food until then as ill just be having whatever until then :p

i am so determined to do this so i need help. any advise will be great thanks.

Thanks for looking xxx

hola everyone.

I dont really know where to begin but im here again and sick of trying to diet!!! so now im doing slimming world as its a much healthier choice for me.

i will be joining a class on thursday so wont be posting my food until then as ill just be having whatever until then :p

i am so determined to do this so i need help. any advise will be great thanks.

Thanks for looking xxx

hi i joined yesterday! so about to do my first food diary on here, just thought id pop in say hi xxx

hey ill come follow you, i really dunno what to have for my ;lunch tomorrow eeek xx

Hi
Good luck here with SW, will be following xxx

well thanks ladies love yas for coming with me i need your support! think this may be a battle but im prepared to fight xxx

stressing already over this I know I haven't joined yet but dunno what to eat tomorrow. .......was thinking green Day.

cereal with milk

jacket potato with beans

but then dinner I dunno what to have. .....

so was thinking of an ee day

cereal and milk with banana

dunno what to have for lunch

chicken in a bag for dinner.

arghh haha xx

Here to follow xx

stressing already over this I know I haven't joined yet but dunno what to eat tomorrow. .......was thinking green Day.

cereal with milk

jacket potato with beans

but then dinner I dunno what to have. .....

so was thinking of an ee day

cereal and milk with banana

dunno what to have for lunch

chicken in a bag for dinner.

arghh haha xx

lol im going EE again tomorrow as i have potato wedges leftover from tonight and oldest daughter wants burgers for dinner so will use hexb for the roll i think, thinking fruit pots (fruit, greek yog, alpen bar crumbled in) for brekki but then would have to syn the alpen bar, so yeah im just as confused as you lol xxx

Morning!!!

Think u can still have the jacket with beans on EE can't you??

I was thinking that like but would need 1/3 super free and think salad wouldn't go with beans xx

I found lunches the hardest on slimming world!!!

I do defo xx

right tonight im gonna do some homework and im gonna look through diaries and write down meal ideas. then im gonna go shopping and im join a class tomorrow so I can start on Friday. probably a silly time to start as im in tge the middle of moving house! hey ho onwards and upwards xxx

Gosh, this sounds so complex to me with green and red etc. Its impressive you even know what to eat hH. Best of luck for to,orrow :p

it is and isn't I used to know it all so well. I went in for a consultant but didn't get it so would love to try again x

it is and isn't I used to know it all so well. I went in for a consultant but didn't get it so would love to try again x
Hiya
Well as long as it is easy for you and it works for you. This SW food diary sectiom is craaaazy busy. You keep getting lower and lower. At first I couldnt find you anymore but then I saw you were on the second page.

How is the switch treating you so far? Xx

Back